Take a break - Traves

Traves is a sweetpea ✨Perfect sweet blue - Jakob Ogawa ——————

Perfect sweet blue - Jakob Ogawa
——————

(Cooper's pov)

"Should we call y/n?" Carson asks, as Noah checks on Travis. Travis hasn't left his room in almost 48 hours. Maybe only leaving to go to the bathroom, and when he left his room he looked tired and unkept. Hair tangled, dark circles, in the same hoodie.
And whenever we asked if he was ok, he would only answer with one thing.
"Editing." And he would go back to his room with small sniffles.

"Dude I don't know, I've never seen him like this! Has y/n seen him like this?" Noah responds, only getting shrugs from the rest of us.
"You know what? I'm calling y/n, he's looks super tired and stressed. I haven't seen him leave to eat." I say, already calling y/n.

Soon the phone picks up, "yo." She responds, "could you come over?" Almost in an instant, y/n was worried.
"What? Why? Is Trav Ok?" She asks,
"Well he hasn't left his room in like 2 day-" "I'm already on my way, do you boys need anything from the store while I'm at there?" She asks, cutting me off.
I chuckle, "Yerba please. Just please come quick, we've never seen him like this." I say, getting hum from Y/n.

"He's probably working really hard, this could be something important. Does he have a test or something? Was he editing?" She asks, it almost shocks me to this day how they know eachother so well.

Soon the door opened, showing a worried y/n holding Yerba and 2 plastic bags. "He said he's been editing all day." Noah says, getting a nod from y/n.
She gave the Yerba to me and smiled at the rest of us, "get some rest boys. I'll take care of this. I'll make dinner don't worry, you guys aren't going to starve to death." She says, laughing.

(3rd person pov!)

y/n knocked on the door, only getting small "what?" From the other side of the door. "Hey sweetpea, it's y/n. I'm gonna come in ok?" She says, only getting a hum as she opens the door.

"Hey sweetpea." She says gently, putting the plastic bag full of snacks and drinks on his dresser. She looked around, his windows closed and completely covered by blinds, his fan on to the max. Empty bottles of energy drinks were sprawled all around him and his desk, not a single food or bottle of water in sight.

She looks at Travis, the bright blue light hitting his face as he continues to edit and trim footage. "How long have you been like this Trav?" She asks, Traves shrugs a bit. "I don't...know. A couple hours?" He asks, she sighs. "Hun, it's been 2 days. The boys are worried." She says, he finally looks at her.

He looked even more pale than usual, terrible bags under his eyes. Lips chapped from lack of water, and his hair looked unkept and tangled. "No, it's ok. Just a couple more hours. I'm half way done." He whines quietly, but y/n knew he was tired.
She finally walked besides his chair, letting her hand rest on his shoulder.

"Darling it's ok to take a break, The fans will always care about your health more than your content. And besides you streamed 3 days ago, and before that you posted a video 5 days before." She says, Traves seems to relax more.
Almost melting into her touch.

"You already have dark bags under your eyes, come on let's go sleep." She says, finally Travis complies. He gets up from his chair and waddling to his bed, she holds her hand on his back he walks, finally falling into his bed. He almost sleeps instantly till he hears y/n grab the plastic bag. "Nooooo." Traves whines making y/n chuckle. "Stay, please? Just for like. Forever." He says, making Y/n laugh. "Yea sure." She replies, getting into bed with him.

Traves immediately wraps his arms around her, snuggling into the crook of her neck. y/n quietly hums as she combs her fingers through his dark hair, hearing his heart beat and breathing slow down. "y/n?" "Yes Trav?" She responds, he looks up. "Could you sing me a song?" He asks, making her laugh.
"Sure, any song?" Getting a nod from Travis. "Any song." He says. She chuckles and kisses his forehead.

I know this love is kinda crazy
But baby it's much more than lust
Without you by my side I'm dazy
All i can think about is us
The streets i wander just to picture
Moments and dreams i shared with you
Although new flowers will be blooming
Without you by my side im blue.

Oh how I want you
You make me feel
You make me feel
You make me feel
You make me feel

Her voice gets more and more quiet as she finished singing. She finally looked down, seeing Traves sleeping peacefully.
The only sounds now were the blankets moving, and Travis's soft snores.

She smiles again, kissing his forehead. Soon pulling out her phone to text the boys.

The boys 🐸✨

Y/n:
Dudes

Coopa Troopa:
Yea?

Hugbox:
Yes?

Son of a car :
Food .

Y/n:
I can't cook tonight
You guys are just
gonna have to order
Tonight

Hugbox:
Alright

Son of a car:
N O

Coopa Troopa:
Why?

Y/n :
I'm stuck

Son of a car:
To what? 

Y/n :
Traves

She soon put her phone down, smiling at the sleeping boys Infront of her.
She soon snuggled back into Traves, making him snuggle even tighter.
Finally closing her eyes.

--------
Traves is epic. He's pretty cool beans!

So I decided right some fluff about him, cause I've been watching alot of him lately.

I hope you guys liked it :D!

If you have an criticism or opinions on how my writing could be improved. Let me know!

- magnolia!