twenty-four

The next week went by incredibly fast. I had started running with Minho from dawn and until the sun started to set. Everyday when I arrived back, we would map then I would get a checkup to make sure the baby was doing alright then I would sit with Newt and the two of us would typically eat and talk while we sat at 'our tree', one of the larger trees in the Glade that I loved to sit at.

"Newt, are you ready for bed?" I questioned as the two of us made our way towards the homestead where my... well our room was. The boys decided to give us our own room in case of any... shucking as Chuck and Minho called it.

"If you are then yes." He said and smiled kissing my forehead as he opened the door to our room for us where blankets and pillows laid on the floor.

Smiling at his sweetness, I nodded and took his hands kissing him softly.

His lips didn't move for a moment but he then lifted me up kissing back soothingly, securing my legs around his waist.

After a moment, he pulled away and buried his face into the crook of my neck, his shaggy blonde hair all over.

"Let's get some sleep." I whispered as my fingers ran through his hair.

He nodded and laid me down, careful that I landed on blankets and pillows before laying himself down next to me.

"I love you." He whispered after a few content moments of silence, his arms were hooked around me holding me tightly against his chest.

"I love you to." I smiled up at him kissing his lips gently and he immediately moved his lips with mine.

"Have you thought of any baby names?" He asked suddenly, shyly, his shaggy hair hiding most of his eyes making him look more innocent than he already was.

"Not yet, why? Have you been thinking of any lately?" I asked nestling deeper into his chest as he wrapped some more blankets around us.

"Not really, everyone's been bugging' asking me all shuckin' day 'bout it though." He said causing me to chuckle softly at his annoyance.

"Mkay.... Let's talk in the morning?" I suggested pressing a light kiss to his plump innocent looking lips.

"Sounds good." He cooed and pulled me closer if that was even possible. He continued murmuring soothing things as I drifted off into a deep sleep.