eighteen

Newt led us to the most secluded room there was in the homestead... it was just a small room in the back of the homestead.

He had blankets laid on the floor and a couple pillows laid down aswell along with some extra blankets folded to the side.

"I thought you might like something comfortable." He said softly looking down at me, his brown orbs twinkling adorably.

"Newt it's perfect." I smiled causing his face to lite up and his lips crashed against mine sending tingles throughout my entire body.

He didn't even start and I already felt as taut as an electric wire.

My fingers fumbled with his jacket and shirt as I pulled the both of them over his head as he started to kiss down my neck only breaking for a moment so he could bring my shirt over my own head.

"Newt I love you." The words came out raspier than I had expected as he pressed light butterfly kisses down to my collarbone.

"I love you too." He murmured as his lips started to work their magic and he started to nip and suck at the sensitive spot along my collarbone causing another soft moan to escape my lips.

His fingers tickled me slightly as he unclipped my bra and slid it off so quickly I almost didn't notice he unclipped it.

"Newt, Alby needs-" Chuck's voice echoed into the room but stopped as soon as he started.

I felt my cheeks heat up and Newt made a soft groaning noise.

"They're shucking!" He yelled, his voice now echoing down the hall as he ran off.

"I'll go see what he needs." Newt sighed and laughed sitting up and pulling his faded hoodie and shirt on.

"I'm coming." I said as I got up pulling my clothes back on as Newt's eyes raked my body.

He looked at me as if I were his next meal and sadly, I loved it.

No I craved it.

"Really guys?" Alby's voice broke me out of my thoughts and I blushed moving to stand next to Newt.

"Yes really." Newt said grinning and Alby just chuckled and shook his head.

"You scarred poor Chuck." He said teasingly as Newt let out a soft laugh.

"What did you need me for?" Newt asked after a moment as he reached his hand over lacing his fingers with mine.

"Minho wants Tide actually, to talk about her becoming a runner."