thirty-three

After my whole meltdown, almost everyone was extra cautious around me because they thought I would just break down crying if they said anything remotely offensive to me.

Newt had practically made me lay down the rest of the day because of our kicking baby. I'm not complaining though, him kicking inside me was making me get a little sore.

So the next morning, when I woke up was even worse. Newt was cuddled next to me as the two of us laid outside tangled up with our legs and blankets and I had gotten This horrible nauseating feeling in my stomach. So I got up groaning and running into the homestead where some buckets where and I threw up.

"Tide? Tide where are you love?" Newt called as I sat on my knees holding the bucket and groaning.

"Bloody hell what happened to you?!" He exclaimed kneeling down behind me and wrapping his strong arms around me from behind comfortingly.

"I just wasn't feeling good." I whispered leaning into him taking deep breaths.

"Are you alright now? Should I get Clint and Jeff?" He asked nervously rubbing the baby bump cautiously.

"Newt I'm alright, Clint told me this would probably happen." I mumbled into his shirt taking deep breaths to calm myself and the baby down who had decided to start kicking inside me.

His touches calmed me down more and more as he focused on calming me down rather than panicking himself.

Soon enough I found myself sound asleep in his arms.

A couple hours later I woke up in the homestead bunched up in blankets and a pillow. Newt was nowhere in sight but I could hear the talk of Glaser's just outside the homestead.

Light was streaming in from the roof of the homestead signaling it was almost noon out.

Getting up, I stretched out and walking outside looking for Newt.

All the Gladers were working in their own sections. Slicers working with the meat, Runners in the maze, slobbers doing the extra work and many more. Newt was among the gardeners as usual. He was yet again working on the grape vines he had been working on all week.

"Newt." I grinned running over to my favorite Glader and hugging him as best I could. He laughed smiling and hugging back.

"I see you're feeling better?" He murmured curiously smiling down at me as he ran his fingers up and down my back.

"Much better" I grinned up at him getting onto my tippy toes and kissing him softly.

"Love, you really should eat something." He whispered after a moment of our kissing and he pecked my nose.