twenty-seven

I was laying on the ground panting, Minho sitting down only a few feet away. Gladers yelling filled my ears, but only one stood out.

"She's not going to run anymore."

Shuck you Alby.

"Tide." Newt whispered kneeling down by me, his blonde hair disheveled meaning he must've been running fingers through it a lot.

He must've been so scared and nervous.

Because of me.

"Are you alright love? Do you want to shower?" He asked softly using his arms to pull me into his lap, cradling me.

Taking deep breaths, I nodded burying my face in his chest trying to block out the noises from the fellow Gladers.

"Alright, do you want me to-" He started, his voice making t clear he was nervous.

"Of course I want you to." I whispered gaining back some confidence to speak, trusting my voice more with each passing second.

"Alright then love, how about we go now? We can talk later." He cooed pressing a soft kiss to my lips quickly and taking my hands helping me up.

The group was mainly still harassing Minho and debating with Alby on a million different things. Their favorite though, happened to be whether or not I should stay a runner.

"Are you feeling any better?" He asked, lacing our fingers together soothingly.

Deciding it'd be better not to worry Newt more than he already was, "Much better, thank you." I pecked his lips earning a soft growl from Newt.

"Don't be such a tease love, do you even know how badly I want to shuck you right now?" He questioned earning a blush from me as he took his shirt off leaving me more mesmerized than I already was.

So dominant, so unlike him but at the same time so like him. He had more confidence than ever and I already knew tonight would be VERY eventful. This was a new Newt and I was liking it.

So I decided to play along with him. "Mmmm..." I shook my head biting my lip teasingly. "Show me Newt, I'm not sure I understand." I whispered and he was on me. Eagerly, but still gently, pushing me into the shower and pulling my shirt off.

"You made me so nervous today." He breathed as he started to nip and kiss at my collarbone.

His fingers started to fiddle with my bra clasp as I worked at his jeans that were clearly an inch too short on him only adding to his innocent looks.

Once his pants were taken care of and my bra was off, I was left in my shorts and Newt, in his boxers.

"Now love, don't you think it's a bit unfair that I have one less article of clothing on than you?" He whispered huskily in my ear knowing the affect it had on me.

"Yes." Was all I managed to gasp out as he pushed his hips against mine tugging my shorts down, his lips starting to work at my neck.