Why are you Here?

Troye's POV

I see it all happening in my head. All from Tyler's point of view. It's a weird sensation, but I can't believe it's happening. It goes kinda like this:

“Tyde?” I ask, knowing the Australian shouldn’t be in Michigan right now. It was almost winter break. He would see Troye in no time.

“Yeah, Tyler, hi. Is Troye by any chance near here?” He asks hopefully.

“Yeah! Yeah. He’s in that room. The one right over there. Just..um..here. I’ll get him.” I walk into the room and he’s sitting on the bench that converts into a bed with Zoe. They are talking in hushed tones. He looks up when I walk in, and I do the finger thing to tell him to come here.

He gets up, looking confused, and turns to ask me

“What’s up Ty?” I point to where Tyde is sitting, and he stands up to walk over to us. Troye immediately leaves my side and runs to Tyde.

I walk over after Troye hugs Tyde, as he obviously loves the little munchkin to death. Troye says,

“I guess you two haven’t formally met. This is my brother, Tyde. Tyde, this is Tyler.” He gestures, and Tyde goes for a handshake, but I pull him in for a hug. He towers over me, probably around 6 foot. He whispers into my ear.

“Thank you. I’ll tell you everything in a bit.” I step back from the hug and Troye starts talking.

“Tyde. I love you and all but why are you here? Is everything ok at home?” His face transforms from a happy face to one filled with worry and concern.

“Yeah. Well I mean no. Kind of. So basically,” Tyde starts talking, but is interrupted by Troye.

“Wait, Tyde, lets talk about this somewhere else. Tyler, are you going to go to Zoe’s and get her stuff? We shouldn’t leave her alone.” Troye says, and I tell him that, yes, I’m going to Zoe’s, but I’ll talk to her and I’ll be quick.

I walk back into the hospital room after Troye and Tyde leave, taking my car with them. I told them to go to the park, so off they went. I go up to Zoe, who is staring lovingly at Alfie, and sit down next to her.

“Hey, Zo? Troye had something to do, so he had to leave. I want to go get your clothes, so are you ok with being here alone? Or would you rather go to your house yourself? I know it sounds crazy, but you should go and enjoy a shower or a bath and get all of your makeup off and wash your face and stuff. I can stay here.”

She gets up and hugs me.

“Thank you so so so much Ty. I need it so bad, but I don’t want to leave Alf. Call me if anything happens? Anything. And I’ll be quick.” She says, waiting for my response.

“Of course. Why would I hide anything? Go, and relax for a few minutes. Alfie will be alright.” I reassure her, and she grabs her purse and unplugs her phone, rushing out of the door. I plug my phone in, because once again it’s almost dead. I take a seat on the little bench, and finally relax a bit, taking time to inspect the hospital room. My eyes travel from wall to wall, finally landing on Alfie. He looks so pale and fragile. But he still looks so peaceful. I really hope he is treating Zoe well. She deserves the world.

***OK IM SORRY THIS IS SO SHORT AND SHITTY BUT basically I have an entrance exam on Saturday and I just haven't had time to update and all that jazz. But WE HIT 3K READS IM ZSXDRCFVGBHJNKM.

Thank you so so much to every person reading and voting and commenting and such. It warms my heart. And I can't believe that people like this honestly but I'M SO GLAD YOU DO.

       Ok that's it. HMU on social media if you want to talk:

hyelloh-there-troyler.tumblr.com

twitter- hyellohtroyler

THATS ALL YOU LOVELY PEOPLE alright have a good day or night or whatever it is---Tay :)

UPDATE: Hiiii its like 9 days later and I have updated this. So basically Troye is seeing this whole scene through Tyler's eyes, until the end when it actually becomes his point of view if that's confusing. Holy shit this just go so confusing I'm sorry. But enjoy what happens next ;)