I Never Told Him

***SO this is the second update of the weeek because I couldn't sleep. Enjoy :)**

Tyler's POV

I run into the room. He's sitting there on the bench I know all too well crying. And screaming. His fingernails are dug into his face, and he is letting them fall and scratch his beautiful face. I run to him, and pull his hands away. He doesn't seem to notice me. His family isn't in the room. I wonder if they are eating. "Troye?" I say. He looks up at me. His eyes bloodshot, with visible guilt in them. What did he do? I do what I think might help, just because it helped me. When I was ready to just leave the world, and when I was crying, someone hugged me. The little gesture does so much. I sat down and whispered in his ear "Everything will be ok, Troye." And he explodes. He gets up. "HE'S NOT GOING TO FUCKING BE OKAY. HE IS GOING TO DIE BECAUSE SOMEONE MADE A MISTAKE. TYDE IS GOING TO FUCKING DIE AND NOTHING WILL EVER BE OKAY AGAIN TY. TYLER YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND." Troye screams as his fingernails drift back to his face as he collapses on the floor and cries. I walk over to him, and we lay on the floor in silence together. "Tyler I never told him I am gay." He starts crying again. And he doesn't stop until we hear something from the bed we are next to. "Troye." A raspy, Australian voice whispers. "You're gay?" The same voice says. Troye looks up, with hopeful eyes. There is so much going on in his eyes. "Tyde? Is that you? Are you awake in real life? Are you really awake?" Troye. I say to myself. He's alive. He's ok. "Tyde!" He yells as he gets up and runs to the bed, embracing the young boy in a hug. I hear a gasp. "Sorry." Troye mumbles. As if there was a script, a beautiful family walks in. "TROYE!" The lady who I guess is his mum yells. "Mum. HE's awake. He's alive. Tyde's here." Troye tells the family. They all start crying. I back away from the bed, seeming invisible to them. I decide to leave the room, and let them have their moment. I walk back to Zoe's room.

"Tylah. Is everything ok?" She asks. "Yes! You are awake, and Tyde is awake. And Troye is ok. And everything is good." I walk up to her bed. Her thin frame takes up only about half of the hospital bed. "Mind if I lay with you?" I ask. She, of course, agrees. I tell her what went on in Tyde's room. "Tyler?" She asks. "Did you mean it when you said you love Troye?" I think about it for a moment. "I did. I really did mean it. I really do love him." I say. I smile when I think about Troye. My mind drifts off for a while until I hear the door open. Right then, he walks in.

Troye's POV

After the family rejoiced and hung out with Tyde for a while, laughing and crying and being content, I noticed for the first time that Ty was gone. He probably went to see Zoe. Tyde was asleep, as well and Mum and Dad. "Sage are you awake? I'm going to see Tyler and Zoe." She seems to be asleep too. I walk out of the room, and wander down the hall. I see a door slightly ajar and peek inside. I guessed right. The two of them are laying on the bed. "Tyler?" I hear Zoe's voice for the first time. She sounds so innocent. What kind of horrible person is Jim? Is Mr. Bad Guy mentally insane to hurt this poor girl? "Did you mean it when you said you love Troye?" The only thing I hear is Tyler's confident voice "I did. I really did mean it. I really do love him."

My mind blanks except for that sentence. I forget all of the worry I had earlier. I forgot that anyone existed except for him. I lean on the door, and it opens. I am in the room now. "H-h-hi" I say, sounding very sad I guess. Tyler immediately jumps up, while still being careful not to hurt Zoe. She is a mess. Of course, she is still beautiful, but she would look better without all of the bandages. Tyler walks up to me and hugs me. "Troye is everything still ok?" He asks with a worried look on his face. I laugh at his concern. Don't get me wrong, I'm so so so thankful for him. But the happiness of what just happened overwhelms me. I laugh genuinely for the first time in a while. He laughs along. I hear Zoe's laugh too. We are all laughing. Until something moves outside of the door. And it sounds like keys, a belt with multiple tools on it, a walkie-talkie, and a terrifying voice I know all too well.

***THanks for reading so so much and I hit 50 READS NO WAY

My tumblr is hyelloh-there-troyler and I want friends so message me :)

SOoo have a good day or night or whatever it is!----Tay***