2- New Dorm?

***Here's Part 2 I guess? Hope you like it.....but I have no clue where it's going.**** AND THERE MAY BE SOME TRIGGERING STUFF BUT ONLY IF YOU ARE REALLY REALLY EASILY TRIGGERED****

Troye's P.O.V.

He lifts up my chin. I finally look up at the sexy senior. He's so damn attractive. Don't think like that Troye. I looked into his pale blue eyes. They're no short of amazing. He's thinking about something.Lord knows what. He's smiling. I think I can say the smile beats the eyes. No, Troye, no. But I can't let myself fall for someone again. I can't let it happen. I pull away, and as I do his smile drops. "Anyways, the dorm situation." I look down as I say it. But I do talk louder. "Oh, yeah! We can go to admin and see what they can do."

____________________

We walk into the building. It's a grand space. Spacious, and beautiful. I stand in the entryway admiring it. "Come on Troye-Boy." Tyler calls. Hm. Troye-Boy. I like it.

As we finally enter the dorm assigner's room (I don't know how the whole thing works sorry not sorry.) Tyler speaks, and explains the situation. The older looking lady at the desk says "Well I'm sorry about that but we are all full. With the new freshmen arriving, we don't have any room. WAIT," she announces. " There is one vacancy. It is with a senior though. Is that alright?" "Sure!" I say a little too excited. Does this mean what I think it means? Her next sentence confirms my hope. Was it a hope? I don't know. "Well congratulations Tyler, you got a new roomate."

Tyler's P.O.V.

"Well congratulations Tyler, you got a new roomate." I squeal with excitement. TROYE? and I? IN THE SAME ROOM? Calm down, Tyler, Breathe. "Well Okay!" I take a moment. "Wait." The lady at the desk says "Yes?" "What happened to Jim?" At this point the lady turns to Troye and says "Can you go wait in the hall honey?"

Troye agrees and looks at me with those beautiful eyes. I give him a nod to say that I'll be right there soon.

The lady turns back and explains in one short breath that an anon reported that Jim, my roomate (previously mentioned) was abusive towards his girlfriend. They investigated, and found out the truth. Jim was gone. I sighed a sigh of relief. He was the worst of the pack.

I walk out practically crying with happiness. Troye stands up with such and expression of worry. My heart breaks, and I secretly vow to never let that happen.

Troye's P.O.V.

I hear the door close and Tyler walks out. He's got tears in his eyes. I stand up, worried that he has been hurt. He looks at my face and smiles. "I'm crying. With happiness. I'll explain later. LET'S GO!" and with that, we're off.

_________________________

We are walking down the pathway towards the dorms. A tall buff man is walking towards us, obviously fuming with anger. I look at Tyler as to say "Who is that?" As I look, his eyes widen at the sight of the man. He quickly switches from my left to my right, kind of like he is getting out of the way of the guy.

I glance at Tyler one more time, and then I realise I have tripped over someone who cut in front of me. I hear yelling. I quickly get up and turn to my right. Tyler is there, on the ground, crying. The tall man is standing over him, spitting and screaming in his face. I only make out (***I feel absolutely horrible writing these words. Sorry ;(***) "WAS IT YOU. WERE YOU THE FUCKING RAT YOU FAG. WAS THIS YOUR FAULT. MY FUTURE WAS RUINED BY YOU." Tyler is screaming "JIM STOP IT WASN'T ME I SWEAR DO NOT HURT ME." The man named Jim begins kicking Tyler. I know my skinny little frame can't do much damage, but its worth a try. I am so filled with anger and pity for this person I barely know. But we have a connection. It's there. I focus. I say to myself: 1...okay 2... come on....3.... I run and leap on the man named Jim. My sudden attack surprises him. He topples to ground. Tyler gets up, beaten with a scared expression on his face and looks me in the eye, telling me to run. I get up, but before running I give the man named Jim a nice, strong kick. and I bolt.

Tyler's P.O.V.

I cry as I run. Troye is not far behind. He is yelling "Ty, Ty please I need to stop. He's gone. Please." I stop after Troye keeps pleading. We are at the dorms by now. I lean against the wall, and collapse. Don't cry Tyler. Not here. Not now. I feel two slender arms wrap around me. I feel safer somehow. I look up and see the perfect chocolate quiff that belongs to Troye. I can't help but smile. "Thank you." I whisper in his ear. I hear a small "Anything for you." and decide to get up. "Now lets go inside and I will tell you what that was all about."

****Sorry again if that sucked and I don't like writing the words that Jim said. But thanks for reading again? And I have no clue what to do next. ;) Have a lovely day***