Praise for Twitter Video

Ok if you care about updates read the Author's note at the end. (and enjoy :))

Tyler’s POV

I go back to the dorm, parking my car in the teacher lots because who gives a fuck. There’s probably one other student here. I get out of the car and start walking to the dorm. On the way in, my phone starts vibrating like crazy. I pull it out, checking it as I walk.

There’s a bunch of DM’s from Troye.

Tyler

Tyler please answer.

I’m going to have a panic attack right here.

Tyler.

I respond, getting extremely worried. I mean if your boyfriend is on a plane about to have an anxiety attack, you would be worried too.

Yeah?

He responds within seconds.

Connor is on my plane.

“FUCK” I yell, screaming out into the empty campus. I saw him. I saw him and thought nothing of it. Troye could be in trouble. He could have an anxiety attack because of me. My phone vibrates again.

Tyler? Are you there?

I respond quickly, saying Yeah.

Ty I odn’t konw what to do. I’m freajing out.

What can I do? I could send him a video. Praise Twitter for adding videos.

I record myself, probably looking stupid but not caring.

Troye, hi, yes thank the lord Twitter has videos now. Listen to me. Just breathe, ok? Hide your face if he walks by you. Stay in your seat, go to sleep maybe. He isn’t going to touch you, Troye. Just breathe. Here breathe with me. Ready? Big deep breath in, let it all out. Keep doing that.

I send it, and he responds back a few seconds later with another video. The camera is super shaky but I don’t really care. I get to see his face. Wow what a lovesick fuck I am.

Hi, Tyler. People are judging me, he looks off to the side, revealing his amazing jawline, quit judging me please that’s the last thing I need right now, and he giggles a bit, Ok hi, Tyler. So um..he’s in the back, and I’m in the front. I walked by him but he was asleep. Do you think he planned this? I don’t know what to do. I love you. Thank you. I’m going to sleep now. Ok. Bye. I’ll talk to you as soon as I wake up. Loveheart, Tilly.

I smile while watching it, replying with a heart. I hope he’s ok.

I go into my room, opening my laptop to Skype my mom. The call makes the familiar noise, and I sing along with it.

“Come on mom, pick up.” I say to the computer, knowing full well it’s not helping. Finally the noise stops, and I hear my mom squealing before seeing a fuzzy picture of her.

“TYLER!!” She yells, and I laugh at her voice. I miss my mom so much.

“Hiii Mother.” I say.

“Hello Tyler. I was getting worried that you weren’t going to call before Christmas. I mailed all of your packages and stuff, so they’ll be there by Christmas. I wish you could come here. I miss you so much. And your dad isn’t even going to be home for Christmas.” She says, and an almost-literal lightbulb goes off above my head.

“MOM WHY DON’T YOU COME OVER HERE? I’ll get some chicken nuggets and maybe some cheap wine and we’ll have a jolly old time.” I tell her, and her face brightens up.