He's gone- Chapter 10

Still Tyler's POV

He rushes in, sitting down on the toilet. He didn't pull his pants down, but I wish he did. DAMN that would be a good song lyric. I should be an artist. I was in a couple plays in younger years. THIS YEAR MIGHT BE THE RETURN OF DRAMA TYLER. YAAASS SLAY. I almost laugh at myself, until I notice where I am.

Troye is sitting on the toilet, crying. I must look like such a douche-canoe. Really. Zoe, the one who was in critical condition from the man who Troye just stood up to, and I'm lost in my own thoughts, laughing at my own jokes. "Troye?" I ask. "Ty. I think I'm going to go back to Tyde's room. I'll come backk when we can leave. You can come if you want." With that, he walks out of the bathroom quickly but cautiously.

"OK Zoe. He is gone. Troye is gone, too. You're safe. I'm here." I go over and hug her. She hugs back. Usually she doesn't if she's scared. But this is a new era. I can feel it. Troye is our friend. Zoe and I actually have another friend. And Jim. He's gone. We're safe, at least until we get out of college. I'm sure I'm going to have to testify. And testify I will. But this new chapter of our lives will be good. Who knows. Maybe I'll have a boyfriend.

Troye's POV

I run down the hall crying. I go to say goodbye to Tyde. I get to the room, and hug everyone goodbye. As I am being squished between my mom and my dad, they both tell me that when Tyde can stand, they will leave. It will only be about a week or so maybe. I hate that I can't live with them, or even see them over that week. Too much school. I finally go to Tyde. I lean down to hug him, and he hugs back. "Troye?" He whispers quietly. I don't know if he's doing it because he can't speak normally, or if he doesn't want the family to hear. "Troye, you need to go after Tyler. I think he likes you." And with that, he falls asleep. Oh Tyde. Great timing.

__________________________

We are walking out of the hospital. After they checked Zoe, they actually said she could go. But she has to be in a wheelchair for a couple weeks. Still beats being in the hospital. We drive back, talking as if nothing just happened. Like we've been friends forever. Zoe and Tyler tell me some stories about their history. Funny enough, flamboyant little Tyler took quite an interest in Zoe. They dated for a while. I guess Tyler was trying to hide his true self. I know how it feels, I silently tell him. He turns to me. "I guess I was scared to tell my family and friends that I was gay. But they accepted me." He puts his hand on my thigh.

***OK so someone said I should do a birthday thing because it was my birthday YESTERDAY YAYYY I'M OLDER NOW... but the birthday part will be next time. :) enjoy***

Tyler's POV

"But they accepted me." I tell Troye. That's a lie. Well not totally. My dad didn't accept it. But my mom made him move out. He's fine with it now I guess. I don't really talk to him. When I put my hand on Troye's leg, I can feel him tense up. But he relaxes. Zoe clears her throat. I still don't move my hand. It feels good where it is.

____________

"TYLER." Zoe yells. "SHIT" I yell as I notice why she yelled. "WHAT ARE WE YELLING ABOUT" A sleepy Troye says as he wakes up. Dammmmn his sleepy voice though is adorable and husky and sexy. Zoe and I both laugh at his confusion. "I missed the turn for the dorms. We have to go in a complete circle." I explain. He, jokingly, responds "What...were you too busy staring at me?" I blush, but quickly cover it. "Of course, who wouldn't take the chance?"

We get back to the dorms, drop off Zoe, and go to sleep. (****LISTEN I KNOW THE DATES DON'T MAKE SENSE BUT ITS GONNA GO LIKE THIS SORRY NOT SORRY***)

I wake up in the morning to the sound of a phone. Troye picks it up and accidentally hits speaker. "Sorry Ty." He says after his family finishes, LOUDLY, may I add, singing Happy Birthday. Wait, IT'S HIS BIRTHDAY??? WE CAN DO SO MUCH! I get excited and jump out of bed. "Troye. That was loud. The only way you can make it up to me is if you do what I say all day. Nothing sexual, I promise." Why did I add that?

Troye's POV

I agree to his deal. He probably didn't even care, but for once I am actually excited about my birthday. They usually are just another day, but with presents and family. But this time, I have more than one friend to spend it with. "UUUGHH TROYE." I hear Connor yell. Shit. I forgot about him. But who knows what I'm gonna do today.

SO HOW WAS IT? GOOD? no? So that was that and I don't have anything to say other than this:

twitter: hyellohtroyler

tumblr: hyelloh-there-troyler.tumblr.com (go send me an ask if you'd like )

THANKS FOR READING and have a good day or night or whatever it is--tay :)