Choir

**SOOOOO sorry I've been slow on the short little update that's about to come but I'm afraid I've become obsessed with Sharpie tattoos. Don't judge...it's a judge free zone. There's lots of colorful an language in this chapter*****

Tyler's POV

I open my eyes. Shit. I forgot to close the blinds. and Shit. It's Monday. Which means I have class. I notice that I'm sweating. Shit. Did I have to do any work for class? Shit. Ok. Get it together. Get up. Ok. Mental Countdown. 3,2,1 Go! I shoot up, held down by some little Australian twink's body. He doesn't wake up, but instead starts violently thrashing, like he's being held down. He's mumbling something over and over. The same simple word: Connor.

I figure I should wake him. I don't want to make him all worried, in case he forgets his dream immediately, so I do something that I would do normally.

"Troyeeeeeee." I say, dragging out the eeeeee to make it annoying.

"Urghdoaaellyhaftogetup" He groans out. Good God. He forgot the dream.

"I'm sorry what was that?" I ask as I disentangle his body from mine.

"Do I really have to get up?" He asks, this time turning over so his face isn't in the pillow. His morning voice is husky and deep. And sexy.

It's at this moment that I notice I slept with him. Like, I slept with him. Nothing happened. It was just relaxing and perfect. This little dude I've known for, how long, like 2 months? And for once it wasn't just sleeping with a guy that left in the morning. But this was Troye.

"Troye we have to go to class today." He shoots up.

"Oh shittyshitty fuckaduck." He says, and I really can't help but laugh.

We both rush off, getting clothes and going to the bathrooms. He seems super tense, so as he brushes his teeth I walk up behind him and put my arms around him. He tenses up even more, until noticing it was just me.

"Tylah we should really go." He says. I notice we haven't really talked about classes. If I was at class, he wasn't.

"What class do you have first?" I ask.

"What day is it?" He asks back. I tell him it's Monday and he looks towards the ceiling, trying to jog his memory. I walk away, unplugging my phone and pocketing it as he calls "HONOR CHOIR" with a mouth full of toothpaste.

Wait did he say what I think he did? Does he sing? Does this mean I get to go to class with him? I rush back to the sink.

"TRRROYYYEE we have class together!!" I pull him away from the dirty mirror and lead him out the door. He giggles the whole way.

"Let's go!!" He says as impatiently as a five-year-old would. I have to lock the door though. After the whole Connor thing, we had gotten the locks changed, so I made sure to put in the extra effort to lock it now.

We walk to class, feeling the oddly cool air. It's quite refreshing. We get to choir, taking our seats. I've been in here a million times, but with Troye here, it's different. The way his eyes light up at a new note, the way he smiles to himself whenever something that wouldn't normally make someone happy makes him happy. There won't be any singing until after break, knowing that's how the guy works.My thoughts wander to what Troye sounds like when he sings. He has the literal voice of an angel when he talks. I lean over to him and whisper:

"If you sound like a dying cat when you sing I will have to disown you." He chokes on the water he was drinking, trying to stifle his laugh.

The teacher, Mr. Nesbitt, looks at me, expecting me to do something.

"Mr. Oakley would you care to help your friend over there?" He glares at me.

"No I think he's fine." Troye continues laughing, but eventually calms down as Nesbitt starts playing some tune. We do the routine warm ups, that still seem to interest Troye. By the looks of it, he's never been in a choir.

"Ok. Does anybody want to sing something for us?" The bald man asks, continuing with his sentence when no one raises their hand. Why would they?

"We've got this new thing this year. A booth. An actual booth guys!!" The man says excitedly. "One of you will go in, I'll pick out of a hat. You don't have to look at the audience. Of course as always, you can pick to do a duet. Now, you can't say no if someone asks. If you have any real concerns, come talk to me. And no, the person being your ex doesn't count as being problematic. One group will get it done and over with right now. Since class will end before we can do any more, the rest will go on Wednesday." He says. I look over at Troye, to find he's already staring at me. I nod subtly, seeing his face light up at the nod.

"Ok. I'm picking now...and it's," He pulls his hand out, uncrumbling the little slip of paper. ",Sawyer!" I groan at the familiar name.

"I'm going to do a duet." His breathy voice says. "With Tyler." I feel all of the color drain out of my face. This means we will be in the booth alone together. With Sawyer. I can feel two pairs of eyes burning a hole into my skin as I stand up. Shit.

Troye's POV

Did that just happen? Does this mean I'll be alone? But I can't worry about myself. I saw how Tyler reacted when whatever his name was called his name. He literally turned white. What happened between them?

They go to the booth, but don't finish their duet before the bell rings. Tyler rushes out of the booth, running into me as I go to find him. I was about to ask him something, when I look down at his adorable face. It's tear streaked.

SOOOOOOO I just had to set up the next chapter which won't be coming super soon but soon. As soon as the Troyler selfie. Kidding. BUt thanks for reading and I hope you liked it and if you did go ahead and hit me up on the tumblrrrr:

hyelloh-there-troyler.tumblr.com

OHHH and also I am 2 away from 100 followers on twitter so if you don't mind:

hyellohtroyler

THANKS AGAIN FOR READING AND HAVE A GOOD DAY OR NIGHT OR WHATEVER IT IS OK DUBAIIII_____ Tay