The Cloudy Bloody Water

**SOOO HEre's an update that's longer than the last and I'm trying to work some shit out in the story so it's kinda confusing but that's what's going on enjoyyy****

Tyler's POV

I knew, yet again, that I had to tell Troye. He knew I was struggling, so he somehow pulled this magnificent quote from his head. I'm pretty sure he saw it on Tumblr though, because I heard it before. (**A/N yeah this really is a quote from tumblr and it may or may not have inspired this chapter so thank the creator it's not mine but it's so awesome I couldn't resist.***)

"Tyler," His accent made the horrid name my mom had assigned so beautiful,"I want you to know that I," he hesitates. Is he going to tell me he likes me? Does he feel the same way I do about him? Oh gosh. My thoughts are cut off by his adorable voice "I care for you. I never want you to feel lost or alone. If you call me at 4 am, too sad to even say hello, I will listen to your silence until you fall asleep. If you need to cry I will not wipe your tears away because you are only human and sometimes tears are as close to laughter as you can get and that's okay. If you get sleepy I will let you drool on my arm and I won't laugh at you if you snore too loud. If you need to yell so hard that your voice cracks and your knees fail I will hold you up and yell with you. If you get so angry you punch your hands red I will ice your knuckles and tell you that wounds heal both inside and out, and just like the cold that is harsh and burning, I will always be the warmth to soothe you and make you feel better. I will love you and care for you. Forever." He ends his rant, and I'm still hanging on to every single syllable.

I have nothing to say, thinking over and over, seeing what I could ever say to even come close to that. Before I know it, my eyes are welling up, and the world gets blurrier than it usually is for me.

"I know I said I wouldn't wipe your tears, but tears aren't the best look on you, Ty." He says. I've never met a man that could make me feel this high on happiness feeling again. I lay my head on his shoulder as we walk back to the dorm. Wanting more time with Troye, I turn to the right.

"Ty where are we going?" He asks. For the first time since the speech, I speak up.

"Don't worry. It just a little detour." I look up to him, and stop walking. He looks back down at me, and smiles.

Troye's POV

Happiness is such a high. It feels like you're flying higher than everyone else, like that little storm cloud is right where you want it to be. I prefer cloudy days, so whenever the clouds are out, I'm happy. Tyler is my happiness. The cloud follows him. Along with the cloud comes the feeling of a high kind of. With him, you never know what's going to happen. Even though there are those sad moments, because lets be real there is never not a dull moment, those sad moments are like the sun before a rainstorm. Like this sounds all backwards, but clouds make me happy. THIS IS A JUDGE-FREE ZONE.

As I'm looking at the way Tyler's face lights up when he smiles, the one smile that you almost never see, I notice the little things. The little bit of gray surrounding his blue abyss of color. His eyebrows are on point. His subtle little bit of stubble. Even the air around him is beautiful. That air includes me by the way.

He tilts his head up more, bringing our faces closer. Will he kiss me? No. He can't. I want to. God dammit I want to. But-

"Troye," He finally speaks up. "Troye. Just so you don't keep asking. About Sawyer." He says. Shit I forgot about it! He must see my eyes light up. We start walking again. Before he starts talking, I move my hand to find his, intertwining my weird witch fingers with his perfect ones.

"Tilly, before you start talking, I want you to know I meant what I said. If you need to yell, yell. If you need to cry, cry. Tell me everything. Everything you've kept in. Let it out." I have to make sure he tells me the whole story.