e i g h t e e n

INHYE

After eating all my snacks, I yelled Wonwoo's name. No reply. That's really weird, he would hear me yell very loud and come after me, but this time he didn't? I don't know whether he got lost or something, maybe the boys are finding him.

"Inhye, is Wonwoo with you?"

"Was."

Minghao was stressing out a bit."Oh my god, he must've gone missing." Detective Woozi was even more stressed."Oh no, please tell he isn't getting drugged by some random person." I began to close my eyes."Let me call him." Minghao grabbed his phone and started dialing Wonwoo's phone.

"The person you're calling right now isn't available. Please leave a message by pressing one."

His phone is silent?! Usually his phone vibrates loud and the ringtone too."Oh god, Wonwoo has been kidnapped!" Detective Woozi gasp."Guys, Wonwoo is gone." Jun, Seokmin, and Seungcheol came back to us."My twins and I are stressing me out." I breathe."Inhye, it is okay." Jun patted my back.

WONWOO

I was blinded by a fold. I was tied to a pole. I feel shirtless because I'm cold.

Where am I?

Once I was unblinded, I knew the person I'm looking at after my vision is cleared."Hello, Hubby." Kiyu smiled."You BITCH!" I tried to attack but I can't."Poor Wonwoo, we're one big happy family!" Kiyu laughed evilly."What do you mean by 'one big happy family'?" I asked her."You, me, and...your beloved daughter!" She smirked.

"Haru! YOU STOLE MY DAUGHTER?!"

"I was plotting revenge on Inhye, because my parents saw her personality and wanted me to be like her instead of being a obssessive psychopath!" She yelled those words to me."And I'm planning to plot murder Inhye." She giggled."Go near her and YOU. ARE. DEAD!" The chains were moving as I want to try to choke her, but I couldn't.

"So why do you want to come after my family?.

"I want Inhye to feel more shame!"

Kiyu swinging the keys making me sweat right now, because I feel like I'm in some sort of basement with no conditioning."Since you have my daughter, where is she?" I gave her my cold eye look."She's in my storage room, suffering with scary stuff around her." She replied."She doesn't love scary things, she's going to fear so much bedause of you." I said and she eyerolled.

"Whatever. We're gonna get married soon." Kiyu smiled and I was shocked."I want Inhye to have her first miscarriage." Kiyu wished and I looked at her, angrily with my cold sharp eyes."Don't even FUCKING go near her again I say." My voice became rough and husky.

"Baby Daddy is angry I see."

Kiyu smirked and giggled."Anyways, my last job is to end Inhye's life will have its deadline. Four days." She clapped loudly."Get away from my future wife, she's done nothing wrong. You were the one who made her life upside down." I said and groaned."You're lucky I have your phone. It is sad I knew your passcode." She fakely pouted at me.

"It is 1996."

"You are ONE crazy bitch!"

+++

lets pray for inhye not to get hurt come on