f o r t y

THIRD PERSON

Days have passed and the message pops up from Inhye's phone about her job. She walked away from Wonwoo, who was folding the clothes in the living room. She went outside the house and saw that she got the job. But the saddest thing is...

Inhye has to move out of the country in a week.

Then Wonwoo popped up behind her and scared her.

"Oh my god."

"So you got it or not?"

Inhye nodded and Wonwoo hugged her."I'm excited. When's your work day?" He asked and she was too nervous to say anything."Probably next week." She said as she tries to not reveal anything to him yet.

When Wonwoo left, Inhye felt something hit her in the heart.

+++

Inhye went to have a talk with Seokmin at a restaurant."Thanks for coming. I really need to talk to you about something important." Inhye thanked and he gave a little bow."So what do you want to talk about?" He asked.

"Well I got the job but...I have to move out of the country."

"Where are you going?"

"Australia."

Seokmin was speechless and drank his orange juice."Wonwoo is strict and I know you don't want him to find out that you're leaving." He say as he hold her hand."When are you leaving?" He asked."Next week. I have a lot of things to pack." I replied.

Man there is a lot of shit to say once I come home from this.

WONWOO

I was just cleaning the house while the kids are at school. I went out to get the mail and I was grabbing all of them and went back inside the house.

As while looking through the mails and I was reading them one by one, I saw Inhye's mail. It was from the company that she to get interviewed. I opened it and read it. When I was reading it, I suddenly read about something that concerned me.

"You'll be moving to Melbourne, Australia by next week."

INHYE

Seokmin and I went to get ice cream right after having lunch with him at the restaurant."Can I get two of these please?" Seokmin points to ice cream flavour at the worker.

"Don't be nervous. I'll be waiting outside of your house when you need me."

He rubbed my shoulder to calm me down.

Then he paid for the ice cream and gave one to me. I thanked him and we left the store and stroll around the street before we return home.

THIRD PERSON

Wonwoo was sitting in silence in the living room with a book he was reading, which he didn't bother to read anymore since he read the mail about her job. As Inhye got home, she saw Wonwoo sitting alone in the living room, the lamp turn on him.

"Hi...Wonwoo?" She greeted him awkward."Cha Inhye, I want you to sit down and read this for me out loud." He handed her the mail and she sat down to read it. While Inhye was reading, Wonwoo deeply listens to her and heard about things he didn't want to hear.

"So were you going to say anything?"

"Wonwoo I-"

He seemed to break down."Australia is a far away country. What about the kids?" He asked."I thought you'd probably like take care of them while I'm gone..." Inhye tried to explain but he didn't feel like trusting her.

Wonwoo stood up and grabbed his jacket."Where are you going?" She asked him."I don't want to have this conversation with you anymore. I'm getting the kids." He went out and shuts the door ferociously.

Inhye was sitting there, not saying a word but tears rolled down her cheeks.

"What have I done?"