t w e l v e

+++

It has been a week since Nami is born. Currently, I haven't been feeling so throughout the months and yes, my period didn't come out for few months, isn't that weird? Wonwoo gave me some watermelon to eat and calm me down."You're really sick, do we need to go to the doctors or something?" Wonwoo asked and I shook my head.

"Lift your shirt up."

"What?"

"Lift it." Wonwoo insist and I lay down on the couch. As I lift my shirt."I like how you play doctor." I giggled. Wonwoo was shocked to see my belly."Are you eating a lot these days?" Wonwoo asked."Kinda." I shrug. Wonwoo looked mysterious and grabbed the stethoscope from the storage box. He wore it and listened to my stomach."Wait...Are you-" Wonwoo was shocked.

"PREGNANT?"

I was surprised."Am I?" I asked."Should be." Wonwoo nodded. I sit up and hugged Wonwoo."Wonwoo-yah, we're finally getting Haru a sibling." I buried my face onto his chest."I know, I'm glad that happened." Wonwoo rubbed me.

+++

The three musketeers, Wonwoo, and I went to the doctors."Why are we here?" Jun asked,"Just see." Wonwoo smirked. When we entered the room with an ultrasound machine, Seungcheol was shocked."You hurt something in your body?" Seungcheol asked."Pffft no." I shook my head.

I lay down on the bed of the hospital and I lift my shirt up. The nurse use the detector thing on my stomach. And there it was a tiny baby."WAIT WHAT?" Seokmin yelled in shock."Yes, I am pregnant." I nodded and the three musketeers cheered in the room like successful fanboys."Wait the minute, ma'am." The nurse said."What is it?" I asked.

"Not only A baby, but TWO babies."

Then the boys screamed even louder."How many months she's in?" Wonwoo asked the nurse."Around 3 months." The nurse replied."Wow okay." Wonwoo being all surprised.

+++

"Okay, how'd you managed to get her pregnant again?" Seokmin asked."Well sex in the car in the middle of the beach." Wonwoo replied."You two are super horny." Jun face palmed."Exactly." Seungcheol nodded."Anyways, Haru is excited about her twin siblings." I smiled and Haru jumping.

THIRD PERSON

Someone was watching them from outside the window.

"I'll kidnap your daughter one day, slut."

+++

yay inhye is pregnant with twins BUT THE LAST LINE,,, yall know this bitch, guess,,,!