t h i r t y t w o

THIRD PERSON

Jo Chanhee was cleaning out the cups in the bar while he was still thinking about Wonwoo saving Inhye on that night."Wonwoo-ya, I will come and beat your ass." He mumbled under hsi breath. Chanhee goes back to the front to serve the customers. Then sees Wonwoo on the seat at the bar.

"Jo Chanhee."

"Jeon Wonwoo."

Both made eye contact at each other.

INHYE

Seokmin and I took the kids out for a walk at the playground to let Haru play with him."Uncle Minnie can you be my prince?" Haru asked."Wow, really? Then I'll be your prince, majesty." Seokmin gives her a big smile. Also not to mention this, but Wonwoo has been stressing me lately when he asked that question yesterday.

"Inhye-ah, I have a question for you. Where were you right after Minghao's tea session?"

I'm still figuring out what is he mad for. Anyways, watching Seokmin and Haru play together is amazing, because I remember when both of our parents started becoming friends when we were kids.

THIRD PERSON - FLASHBACK

Inhye and Seokmin were just 4 years old when their parents had met."Seokmin-ah, you're very charming." Inhye looked at him with her brightest grin."And you're so pretty." He gave her a pinch on the cheeks."Inhye, let's promise each other on one thing." Seokmin let out his pinky.

"Promise we'll be married to each other."

Inhye looked at her and with no hesitation, she locked pinkies with him.

"Promise."

Seokmin gave Inhye the kiss on the cheeks.

PRESENT

Seokmin was the first one to propose to me and he promise we'll be together as a couple, but I broke that promise already. But I'm happy that he is treating Haru like his own kid. And I'm also happy that he is supportive of me dating Wonwoo and having kids with him like he forgot we made a deal several years ago.

I think he is matured enough. I love him for that.

"Inhye-ah, wanna get lunch just the three of us?"

JUN

Yunjin and I decided to book ourselves a romantic hotel room just for the two of us."Wanna hit the pool first?" She asked."Let's do it at night." I gave her the smirk.

I proceed to touch her soft lips and go closer to her face."Jun babe, you're the only one I trust." Yunjin looked at me with her puppy eyes. Pulled my collar as both us fell on the bed together."How about we take a nap and later get ready for the pool hangout?" I asked and she nodded.

WONWOO

I was playing games with Seungcheol and I looked too unhappy."Smile Wonwoo, don't think about that dick Jo Chanhee you just met at the bar today." Seungcheol told me and I put more pressure onto my controller."Inhye is scared to tell me that she went to the bar and now we are not talking to each other." I told him.

"I know Inhye. She said to me that she doesn't want a boyfriend who's always mad her for what she has done."

"But Inhye needs to know that she needs to speak up."

Seungcheol sighs through the call."You're not being an amazing boyfriend here." Hearing those words made me realised that I feel like I'm the one at fault and could've been more responsible."Feel like I'm a bad dad too." I rubbed my eyes as I say that.

"You're not the worst dad, but kind of falling as a boyfriend." Seungcheol said as he gave suddenly gave me an idea."Wait Seungcheol, I have an idea."

"Meet me at xxxxx."

a/n: okay trivia time!

what do you think wonwoo will do?

a) him not being a bitch and gift something to inhye to cheer up

b) buying her a ring to propose to herc) getting inhye a concert ticketd) food. LITERALLY. food

(do not look up the next chapter for answers >:O)