s e v e n

+++

The weekends are here and we decided to visit Minghao's dance studio."You guys are here!" Minghao was happy to see us."You are Wonwoo, right?" Minghao asked as he handshake Wonwoo."Yep I am." Wonwoo grinned."Hi, you are Inhye, right?" Momo asked and I nodded.

"Well I'm Inhye."

"And I'm Momo."

"Also, this is our princess, Yiyeon."

Their daughter runs to them."Say, hi, Haru." I put Haru down and she waved at her."I'm glad she's in the same school as her." Minghao smiled."Anyways, welcome to the 8Dance Studio!" Minghao yelled excitingly."Let's start warming up." Momo instructed.

We put our bags down."Oh yeah, Haru can go to Mina's class for ballet." Momo giggled cutely."Okay." I nodded and Momo took her to another room."Let's doing some stretches." Minghao swings is arms."This is gonna be hard. I could've continued gaming with the three uncles." Wonwoo complained."Oh shush." I looked at him with a death glare.

+++

After doing some choreographies of hip hop dances, I fell down."That was tiring." I said while breathing heavily."You'll get use to it, babe." Momo chuckled and helped me get up. We were playing around while boys get to know each other."How old is your daughter?" Momo asked,"About four. She's turning five soon." I replied."Ah, my daughter is only three and she just started on her education." Momo grinned.

"Yiyeon is such a cute name though."

"Aw thanks. Haru is super cute."

Me and Momo exchanged phone numbers and I thanked her."We can have a double family picnic someday." Momo suggested and I agree.

+++

We got back home and got exhausted."Haru was so happy to be in Mina's ballet class." I carries Haru to Wonwoo."Kitten is so cute while she was trying to spin." He pinched her cheeks."I want to eat cake." Haru pouted."Only few more days then you can have your sugar, okay?" Wonwoo said and she nodded.

Wonwoo decided to order pizza instead, because we're too lazy to cook now."Hey, I'm going out to get drinks nearby. Need anything?" Wonwoo asked."Haru wants strawberry milk and I want soy bean milk." I answered."Okay, make sure the pizza's here. I'll be back." Wonwoo yelled and he closed the door.

While waiting, Haru was gathering all her stuff toys from the playroom downstairs."If we're eating pizza, let's invite them too." Haru grinned."Alright." I gave a rub on the head. The doorbell rang, which means pizza! I opened it and guess what? It is not the pizza delivery dude, it is Seokmin."Sup my madam." Seokmin leaning on the doorframe, being all flirty.

"Seokmin, we're gonna have pizza soon. Wanna join?"

"Yeah sure."

Seokmin entered and I closed the door."What are you doing here though?" I asked him."Oh just lazying around the neighborhood until I saw your house." Seokmin smirked."Oh I see." I nodded."Jun has a blind date and Seungcheol went to a karaoke place. So I'm bored." Seokmin yawned.

"Why is Jun on a blind date though?"

"Because he wants lady that could get him laid, I guess."

Oh god, Jun with his pervert ass."Seungcheol likes karaoking at night to settle his stress." Seokmin explained and I nodded. Wonwoo came back and saw Seokmin in the house."I didn't know you were gonna come by." Wonwoo looked at him unexpectly."Well, good thing we ordered two box of pizzas." Wonwoo said.

"At least I get to hang with my favorite baby, Haru!"

Seokmin attacked playfully at Haru and tickled her."Looks like the pizza man is here!" Wonwoo said excitingly and he opened the door."Soonyoung is so busy looking after Rui." Seokmin pouted."Rui's gonna have a baby soon and Haru's birthday is coming up." I said as I opened the TV.

Wonwoo placed the pizzas on the table."Let's eat everyone." Wonwoo said and we all grabbed a slice, while I need to share with Haru."Niceeee." Wonwoo grinned."Thanks for the pizza though." Seokmin thanked and we didn't need his kindness, because he's a good boy.

+++

seokmin pizza luvr boi :)