t w e n t y e i g h t

THIRD PERSON

Seungcheol and Soonyoung goes to a bar together to have a drink and little snack."Haven't took a drink in a while after Nami was born." Soonyoung said as he look around the place.

"I'm happy to bring you here as always."

Seungcheol patted his shoulders. A waiter came in and he seemed charming."What will both of you be having this delight afternoon?" The waiter asked him.

"We'll take a nice whiskey."

The writer took down the order and winked at them."The waiter seems handsome." Soonyoung had a heart felt moment.

INHYE

I was hanging out with Minghao and he took me to a tea shop."This is just to calm you down after your birth." Minghao said as he pours tea in my cup.

"Thanks for bringing me here." I thanked him."No problem. I heard Wonwoo is just busy doing father care for his kids and told you to do anything you want." Minghao chuckled.

"I hope he doesn't make the twins cry."

I laughed at his joking sentence."Is Momo okay with you being with me?" I asked."Of course. She's busy too at our dance studio." Minghao replied."Oh and I also got you this to congratulate you on giving birth. Well, it was Momo's idea too." Minghao handed me a lovely necklace.

"This is so sweet thanks."

"Oh no need to thank me."

+++

WONWOO

I was caring for the twins. Walking them around and singing songs to them. Haru didn't ask so much because she wanted her sisters to have a spotlight and have the attention from her mom and dad.

"Daddy, I want animal crackers."

"Oh okay, let me just put them down."

I carefully put the twins down into their little crib. Then I go into the kitchen and grab a bowl and then pour out some animal crackers.

I handed to Haru the crackers. Then I saw Soekmin with some groceries I told him to get."Hyung, I think these are good enough." He showed the amount of products he bought.

"Anyways, let's arrange it and then we'll care for the twins."

+++

INHYE

I met Seungcheol and Soonyoung at the bar, just chatting with each other."Hey Inhye! How's tea partying with Minghao?" Soonyoung asked."Very kind of him." I replied.

"Anyways I'm taking Seungcheol to the restroom, would you mind looking after our drinks?"

"I don't, just go ahead."

Seungcheol and Soonyoung went to the restroom together."Hello pretty lady, what can I get for you today?" I turned around and looked at the waiter behind the bar."I would recommend the fine wine for a fine lady." He smirked.

"I'll just have a little."

"Sure."

He winked at me. Is he interested in me? As he does his job, he asks me questions."What's your name?" The waiter asked me."Cha Inhye." I replied."Nice to meet you Cha Inhye, I'm Jo Chanhee." He smirked.

"Are you single?"

"I'm not single, I'm taken by a man who has cold eyes but with a warm. I'm also a mom of three kids."

"Oh that's pretty sad...but cool."

He handed me the wine and I thanked him.

"Wanna hangout sometime?"

+++

a/n; okay, so a new character unlocked and he has that second lead syndrome kinda beat. my new character, jo chanhee, is portrayed by 'nevertheless' actor, song kang <3