f o r t y f o u r

THE DAY OF MOVING - INHYE

The movers were already here getting the boxes in my house. I was getting ready to get to the airport and I kept remembering all the memories of my kids and I having fun in the house. Wonwoo and I spent a lot of our time together in this house.

He took care of me since my teen pregnancy. I was lucky to find a guy like to do all the stuff for me in the house while I was carrying Haru in high school. He was my babysitter. A babysitter to being the kids's dad.

When I brought my suitcase downstairs, reminisced the memories I had in this house. I remember as a kid, Eunwoo would chase me around the house when we were kids. Until then, Eunwoo was interested studying abroad at the age of 15.

My parents sent him away while I was lonely and miserable. But hey, I got my friends with me. Seokmin, Seungcheol, Rui, and Soonyoung were my first buddies. Jun was my childhood friend and he's funny. Wonwoo got to know me through our parents, but barely.

Both of us would awkwardly stare at each other while having dinner with our families combined.

But ever since then, Wonwoo started getting to know me after he had to babysat me while my parents were away to a business trip.

Then things took a wrong turn and we both had a baby at a young age.

From staring at each other in dinners to actually falling in love after finding out we're having the child together.

I can't believe I won't be able to see my kids and him for a long time.

+++

When I was at the airport, everyone came to drop me off and I thanked everyone for coming to send me off.

Before the goodbyes and all the crying, I wanna bring back some memories previously.

MEMORY ONE - SEUNGCHEOL BABYSITTING ADVENTURES:

Seungcheol agreed to take care of me when my parents went on a three-day business trip out of the city. How did he became my babysitter you ask? I invited him over for homework discussion because we were partners. My parents were discussing whether or not to hire random babysitter for me.

Seungcheol and I looked at each other confusingly. I told my mom I don't need any babysitter, but she didn't listen to me one bit.

Then he decided to volunteer. Yes, I meant Seungcheol.

So That's how he became my babysitter.

And tried to burn down my whole entire house down.

Never forget.

MEMORY TWO - SEOKMIN AND SOONYOUNG TALENT SHOW PERFORMANCE:

Our school decided to hold a talent show and I remember when I was looking at the list of students trying to join in, I see these two broskis are partnering up for a talent show.

I remember when seeing them on stage and they were wearing those fancy outfits to perform. They pulled sticks and started dancing.