Play Place | CM

05 | Chris Motionless

It's the weekend and all of the guys wanted to go eat the greasy food at McDonald's before they came over to our house to play video games. Don't ask me why they chose the shitty food at McDonald's instead of the amazing food I could cook because I don't know. But of course I tagged along with them.

After ordering the shit food they all take a seat at one of the sticky tables in the play place. I sit closest to the wall next to Chris with Ryan sitting on the outside. On the other side sits Rick, Vin, and Justin in that order.

They chatter amongst each other while we wait for the food to come, if you could even call it food... I just sit and listen. Before long their 'food' is brought to the table and as always they practically inhale the food. I continue to work on my burger as Vin and Chris run to the play place and race to the top. Chris has to duck significantly to even get in while Vin has no problem making it to the top. Vinny slides down the plastic slide and runs over to us.

"I win!" He cheers and turns around to watch Chris.

We hear a loud pained groan come from the red plastic slide. There's a soft "fuck-" that follows.

We all burst out in roaring laughter when we realize my boyfriend is stuck in the slide.

"Glad It's him not me." Justin chuckles.

"Vin go back up there and help him." I motion for him to go.

"Why should I?" He asks.

"You'll be a winner and a savior." Ricky says and rolls his eyes.

"Perfect." Vin rushes back up and starts mumbling with Chris.

Eventually we hear Chris yell at him to hurry up and with one very large shove Vinny gets Chris down the slide.

We all laugh harder when he gets to the bottom, flying out of the slide onto the filthy, dirty floor.

Soon a short woman in a McDonald's uniform walks in with a sharp glare at Chris. "Sir, I'm going to have to ask you and your friends to leave." She grumbles

Everyone stifles their laughter and takes their food, running out of the building almost busting with laughter.

Chris is grumbling the whole way out to the car.