Beg | VM

19 | Vinny Mauro 

Smut

(Request!)

You'd been working on a finals essay all day and Vinny was slowly getting annoyed. He wanted to spend time with you on your day off. You didn't usually get days off between your work and school but today was one of those rare days. So of course he wanted to take advantage of that. But you didn't even bat an eye at him. It was discouraging to say the least. And he was needy as hell at the moment.

So in order to get your very desired attention he had to take matters into his own hands.

He slowly made his way over to your desk where you sat clicking away at your keyboard. He pulled your chair back just enough to where he could slip in your lap as you typed. He leaned against you for a few moments, just taking in your warmth with his arms around your waist and his head buried in your chest.

"Vin-" You were about to scold him for bothering you when he knows this essay is due tomorrow. You were really trying to squeeze it in but he was making it difficult. He had been pretty needy all day and you knew what his end goal was. You just didn't have the time to help him out right now. But the way he was slowly rubbing on you cut you off right away.

"Mommy..." He breathes.

He only called you that when he was desperate and goddamn was he desperate.

"Baby can you hold on for a few more minutes?" You question, trying your hardest to maintain self control.

He shakes his head, clutching onto your shirt as he grinds down on your thigh. You decide to abandon your project for the time being since you're not just going to let him get what he wants like that. He's going to have to work for it if he wants it that badly. He continues his motions, letting out small whimpers here and there. You push your chair back so you have more room. You grip onto his hips, stopping his slow movements. He lets out a whine and you bite your lips, he really knows what noises get you going. You look him dead in the eyes.

"If you want it. You're going to have to beg for it."

He looks so needy, his lips slightly parted and his eyes heavy. "P-please mommy... I need it so bad..." He cries as he leans onto you, his chest touching yours and his head resting in the crook of your neck.

"Why should I let you when you've taken me away from my work?" You question.

"I just wanted you... I need you so bad..." He whimpers softly in your ear. "I'll be so good for you, so fucking good. I promise."

You can't help but smirk as you let go of his hips, letting him return back to dry humping your thigh. You feel his hot breaths against your neck and occasional moans in your ear.

It only takes him a few moments to finish, falling limp against you, his breaths sporadic and his frame shaking. You run your fingers through his hair, letting him slowly calm down.

After a few more moments he speaks.

"Thank you mommy."

--------

i can't help but laugh every time i read this