Cant stay Safe

Rose's POV

It's been 2 months since I found out I was pregnant and Alessandro has been so protective. This is mostly because the doctor said I have a 79% chance of miscarriage.
It's quite scary.

"Rose! Why are you carrying that? It's heavy!" He says taking the box out of my hands.

I've finally decided to move in with him.

"It's not even heavy Sandro! And I'm only 2 months!"

"No carrying things little lady."

"LITTLE LADY?!" I yell throwing one of my shirts at him. He catches it before it can hit him.

"Yes! Little lady! Go relax amore!"

"No! I wanna help!!!" I yell at him.

"Go relax! You can help later. I've got the big boxes." He says to me.

"No. I'm gonna help." I say reaching for a box.

Before I know it, I'm slung over Alessandro's shoulder.

"HEY PUT ME DOWN!" I squeak pounding his back.

"No. You are going to sit and relax. I've got your boxes. There's only 7 anyway." He says walking to the living room.

"Fine." I huff as he puts me down on the couch.

He hands me the TV remote and walks off.

"Cartoons it is." I mumble and flick through the channels.

***

"Sandro?" I say to Alessandro as he sitting on couch next to me.

"Yes baby?"

"Can I do your hair?" I ask him excitedly.

"No." He quickly replies.

"Why?" I pout.

"Because."

"Please?"

"No."

"Fine. Then I'm moving out." I say scooting away and pulling out my phone.

"And go where? With our baby? Where would you go?" He asks pulling me next to him.

"I can live with Mai." I say smugly.

"I could just kidnap you. She would be with Luca. He could just tell me where you are." He says looking at me casually.

"Then... I'll just run away." I say folding my arms.

"Then, I'll find you. And keep you with me."

"Then... Uh.. OH! Then, I'll move across the world then leave again and go to Antarctica."

"You're telling me your plans amore..." He says smirking.

"Ugh fine. But can we dye our hair together?"

"No." He answers sternly.

"Whyyy?" I whine.

"Because I won't look like I run the damn mafia Rose." He answers in an irritated tone.

"Okay. I'm sorry." I say. His face softens up and a slight frown appears.

"It's okay baby. I didn't mean to sound mad. I just don't want you leaving me. Okay?"

I like when he's being all soft and cute. He looks like he's a ruthless murderer, which he is, but he's so loving and caring on the inside.

"Sandro, you know damn well I would never leave you. Baby or not." I whisper kissing his cheek. "I love you. More than you could ever imagine. Okay?"

"Okay. I love you too Rose."

***  *  ***

I wake up to Alessandro being gone and a text message from him.

~~~

Sandro- I'll be back in a few hours baby.

Me- Okay. Luv u!

Sandro- I love you too. Don't answer the door for anyone. The maids will know who it is and get it if they are expected.

Me- Okay.

~~~

I walk downstairs and eat some breakfast.
I hear a noise from the door and I jump when I see a man walking in. I run upstairs with my phone and lock the door.

"Sandro. Someone's here... It sounds like there's more than one person now." I whisper yell into the phone.

"Calm down amore. My men will get them out. Just go into our room and lock the door." He says.

The door handle giggles and moves. I slip under our bed and stay quiet.
I tense up as four large men burst into the room, despite the door being locked.

One pulls me out from under the bed.
They walk over to me and one punches me in the face.
I punch the dude back. I get the chance to stand and use it to my advantage. I kick another man in the balls, he groans and falls to the floor. I kick, punch, pull hair, scratch, everything I could possibly do  but I'm loosing. I get punched in the head hard and my world suddenly goes black. I fall to the floor and internally wince in pain.

I can never stay safe. What the fuck.

***

Stay Safe
and
Happy Reading!
Toodlesssssssssssssssss