Quarantine- Natasha Romanoff x Daugther! Reader

requested by -pietrosbxtch warning: quarantine, the timeline i guess doesn't make much sense because infinity war and endgame never happened) mom! nat (yes!)

warning: quarantine, the timeline i guess doesn't make much sense because infinity war and endgame never happened) mom! nat (yes!)

summary: you and your mom are quarantined in the compound with the rest of the avengers

~~~~
you had woken up at 2 in the afternoon again. you sighed and rolled your head over and covered your face with your pillow.

just then, the door opened. "wake up sleepy head. i made you a peanut butter and jelly sandwich for your super late lunch." you smiled and slowly got up. "i'm coming."

you walked down the stairs, following your mom, to the kitchen. she handed you the plate and you walked to the couch. you took a small bite of the sandwich and looked out the window.

you remembered when this whole quarantine started a few months ago. people were advised to wear face coverings and stay at least 6 feet apart. your mom and the rest of the avengers (mostly bruce and tony) were trying to find a cure or at least where this all was coming from. your mother had taken this very seriously and limited your going out to slim to none. you didn't mind, you liked the getting to hang out with your family more.

"when you're done, wanna practice ballet?" she asked from behind the kitchen. she held up your pointe shoes. you smiled. "hell yes! oh, after can we do yoga?" she laughed "sure. as long as we're don't doing chloe ting again. i already train enough as it is."