Prego my eggo pt.2

Had a early day today, finished part 2, enjoy!

It was the start of the second trimester, and the forth month of her pregnancy. Avery recently turned four, she was officially out of the toddler stage. Emily was starting to show, and not having it. Well there was only one reason why she was so upset, she couldn't have any coffee. She would have coffee on a daily basis before she got pregnant and now watching Lindsey drink it in front of her was pissing her off.

Lindsey looked at Emily, "is there something wrong?"

"Yes, something is very wrong"

"Are you okay?" She asked

"No because you are drinking coffee in front of your pregnant wife face. I find it rude and uncalled for."

"I'm sorry, but I mean it's either we both don't drink it and one of us is in a bad mood or neither of us drink it and were both in a bad mood"

"I pick both. If I don't get to drink it neither do you"

"SON that's not fair, you were the one who wanted to get pregnant, remember?"

"Yes but if I had remembered that I can't drink coffee, especially with the 'Horan rules' I would have let you do it" Emily kissed her and walked out of the room

The 'Horan rules' consisted of a few simple things that Lindsey completely made up, but told Emily it was a family thing. One was that Emily would take her vitamins everyday at the same time. She wasn't allowed to do any cleaning or heavy lifting. She was not able do much, and the worse one was she was not allowed to drink coffee of any kind. I mean these rules sound nice but when you've been following them for three months she was over it.

Lindsey had started preseason for Portland. Which meant that Emily was alone for the day with Avery for the first time in a while. Lindsey left around 9:30 am. Avery made it pretty easy on her, for the majority of the time she watched some TV and then went down for her morning nap. Once she woke up it was a bit more hectic,

"Mama"

"Yes Aves?"

"Go to park?"

"Not right now baby, let's wait for mommy to come home yea?"

"Ok"

"Here why don't we do some coloring yea?"

"Yes" Emily brought out a coloring book that had some low-key educational stuff. After 10 minutes she was over it, Avery definitely had the same attention span of Emily. Ultimately nothing.

They went out in the backyard and Avery played with some of her toys out there, including the soccer ball which had recently been a big hit with Avery. Avery playing with the soccer ball got Emily thinking into the future more and more. Lindsey walked through the door a few hours later.

"Linds I was thinking today that, my last name is still Sonnett-Horan. I'm not playing soccer anymore so I thought that maybe, I should officially change it to Horan" Emily said as they were standing in the kitchen

"Really?"

"I mean yea, we're married and we only went by that so I could keep Sonnett for soccer."

"Okay let's change then"

"Okay" Emily smiled which then made Lindsey smile grow

"Screw this" Lindsey walked around the counter top and kissed Emily passionately and full of emotion.

"I love you" Lindsey said as she pulled away

"I love you too, now tell me about training"

"It was fine, last first training yea?"