Pro's?

Hey never really talked but I just wanted to mention from now on there will be a lot more dialogue!

Later the next day they took Avery home. As soon as they left the hospital they were instantly stressed. Avery was having a breakdown while they were trying to get her into the car seat.

"Linds all you have to do is just put her arm throug-"

"Emily do you not think that's what i'm trying to do, she's moving too much I can't get her arm to stay in it"

"i'll hold this arm you get the other one through so we can buckle it"

They eventually got her secured in the seat. Emily sat in the back while Lindsey drove home.

"Hi baby, why wont you stop crying, it's getting annoying but I love you so just get it all out, we're almost home you should be happy" She said in a singsong baby voice

"Em you know she has absolutely no idea what you're saying"

"Aves tell your mommy that I know you don't understand but i'll still talk to you"

Lindsey laughed. They got home and Avery finally stopped crying. When they made it inside, they were greeted by Sofia, Bagel and Fergy. Obviously the dogs had no idea what was going on they were more excited to see Emily and Lindsey.

"Oh my she so cute" Sofia said as they put the car seat on the couch. Lindsey took Avery out while Emily escorted the dogs outside because they wanted to wait to introduce them yet.

"I know, I didn't think anyone could be so cute"

"hey" Emily said

"I mean of course you're cute but you're like a different kind of cute" Lindsey continued "here Sof you want to hold her"

"Yes for sure"

Sofia held Avery for a while until she woke up from her nap crying, again. They found the source.

"Alright let's give you to your mama so she can take care of you" Lindsey said

"fine lets prove how amazing I am at changing diapers, at this point i'm a pro"

It true Emily had been practicing her diaper skills for a while now. She would occasionally do it on the dogs if they let her.

Emily brought Avery up to her room.

"Welcome quick tour since I have to get this poop off you soon, we'll go in-depth after"

She laid Avery down, Lindsey stood by the doorway watching to see if Emily truly had it or if she was lying.

"Okay first we undress. Then we take the diaper and dispose properly. Next we wipe and then conclude with a new diaper" It was perfect, Lindsey stood there shocked

"Now Avery tell you mommy to not underestimate me and also say that she is terrible at hiding because I can sense her presence" Emily said and Avery smiled

"wow Em that was good I for sure didn't expect that, also how did you manage to make her smile after that"

"because me and Avery are on the same vibe, she definitely gonna be like me.."

"oh god no, not another one"

"hey, also I did just change her diaper so she should be happy"

Emily picked her back up and gave her the grand tour of her room

"So little baby this is were you'll be living, not quite yet but soon.." tell agreed to have another crib in their room so Avery can sleep there until she becomes a better sleeper. "..here's you bed, that thing you were laying on that's your changing table. Here's a huge lion that you'll be able to cuddle with. In this corner you have toys and your book shelf where I will get books to read you many stories. Actually maybe not me but your mommy will do it for sure.." Lindsey laughed again, she was in total awe watching Emily interact with Avery. "..and last but not least this is your rocking chair, here i'll rock you to sleep for countless night and never get tired of it. If you start crying at 3 A.M. you and me will be right here in this chair rocking until you fall back asleep."