I'll Be Fine

FIRST PART SMUT(sex) SKIP TO *** IF YOU DONT WANT TO READ
Readers POV
Emily and Lindsey said there goodnights to their parents and friends claiming they were tried and going back to go to bed. As they exited the restaurant Lindsey pinned Emily against the wall and started attacking her neck.

"I'm so ready for tonight" she whispered into Emily's neck

"Let's get a move on then" Emily pushed her away and ordered an Uber

Lindsey kicked Rose out of her room saying that she wanted some alone time with Emily before they were separated again. Which wasn't a complete lie but Rose didn't need to know what was actually gonna happen.

When the elevator doors open Emily pushed Lindsey inside and kissed her one, twice and one more time for good luck. As soon as the door to the hotel room was opened and then locked things got heated. Emily pinned up to yet another wall but this they were actually kissing.

"hurry up move this to the bed" Emily said out of breath

As they walked over they made sure to not break the kissing. They started undress quickly. This wasn't the most romantic because they were pretty drunk but they were sober enough to enjoy every second of it.

Emily was now hovering Lindsey body, which only had her bra and underwear left on. Emily started kissing, on the lips, made her way to Lindsey's ears giving a little nibble, which made a moan come out. Emily swears she could her that on repeat and never get tired of it. Kissed her way to her neck, where Lindsey breathed, "no visible hickys remember" Emily hummed against her throat that excited another moan. Now at her collarbone Emily took off Lindsey's bra.

She took in the new skin and seconds later started going to town on each breast. Mainly because Lindsey forced her head down after a while she made her way to the underwear. She went right back up giving each ab on Lindsey some attention. She made way back down to the underwear in which she took off fairly quickly. Emily kissed up and down her thighs and would tease with one finger.

"Jesus, hurry up baby I need it now" Lindsey demanded

"Ok ok"

Emily made her way to the source and gave it a nice quick kiss

"This will be fun" she said

The first thing she did was spread her legs wider so she had more room to work with. Emily took one look and realized how wet Lindsey was. She did one nice lick stopping right before her clit. She did another and another both time touching it. Emily circled her entrance and finally pushed one finger in.

"finally oh my that feels so good baby"

She added another and picked up the pace, while also using her tongue on Lindsey clit. Emily could tell Lindsey was reaching her high because her grip on Emily's hair strengthened.

"come on baby let it go, for me"

Lindsey for sure let it go. As She came down from her high Emily wrapped up and made her way back up Lindsey's body kissing her

"that was amazing" Lindsey said out of breath

Second later Lindsey flipped them and now on top of Emily.

"It's my turn"

She went down on Emily relatively fast knowing she was wet from Lindsey's round. She unhooked the bra throwing it across the room and then tore off Emily's underwear all while kissing every inch of her body.

"mmm this is all for me" she said look Emily up and down

"yes now hurry i've been waiting"

Lindsey did hurry in fact the first one happened so fast she was able to build up another one a couple minutes later. Many orgasms later the were laying on their sides facing each other.