❦𝑭𝑶𝑼𝑹❦

Começar do início

"Yea, that's her name."

"Thanks cause I needa tell her not to hang out with Key. Key gon corrupt her."

Man, what?

"See, Jay! You always tryna start sum with me! How Ima corrupt her?! You just talking out your neck! Actually Riri, Ima call you back!" Key slapped Jay right in his face.

Jay grabbed her and threw her over his shoulder taking her to his room. My cue to leave.

I went to a few classes and then headed to the trap.

"Wassup with y'all?" I got out my car.

"Mar, you hear bout Slick's spot?"

"I did that shit nigga." I bragged.

Fuck I look like lying? If I did the shit Ima say I did it. I'm not pussy.

I walked into the building and looked around, checking if any of my shit was tampered with. Everything was fine until I saw Maya getting ready to bang on the door.

She stormed in looking angry. Her hair was fucked up and she had on a flimsy pink dress. I didn't see her in a few weeks and this was what happened? Dick must've been magical.

"Mar, why you been ghosting me? You must be fucking some new bitch cause someone told me they saw some girl with you last week!"

"You needa calm down for I show yo' ass in here, Maya. I told you we not together, so stop acting like you my bitch. What I do ain't your business."

"But that bitch is my business now! Everyone knows we fuck with each other!"

"Stop calling her out her name when you don't even know her and yea that means everyone sees how stupid you look. You just some pussy, dawg."

She was really fucking up my streak. I'd been in control of my temper for five days now but she was making me angry.

"Fuck you and that bitch! Bitch ass-"

I punched her dead in her shit and kicked her when she got on the ground . No one was gonna call me a bitch and for it to come from her made me black out.
I continued to kick her until I felt someone grab me. Today must be domestic abuse day.

"Honestly, I wanna see you beat her ass but she look like she bout to pass out, dawg." I heard Breeze's voice.

I didn't say anything to anyone. I just went into the back room and took some deep breaths like doc told me to.

I didn't want to be angry at the world forever. I wanted to be able to let things go but my mind wouldn't let me. I felt like the anger from my adolescent self came out whenever I was irritated. My irritation was an excuse for me to lash out. But, then again, it wasn't. Davis told me it wasn't and I agreed.

I left and drove back to my dorm. When I got there, Key, Jay, Ali and her friend KiKi, or something, sat in the living room.

I ignored them and went straight into my room. I was still too upset to talk to anyone right now. I didn't want to hurt anyone else, because the people in my living room didn't deserve it.

I was in there playing with my guitar for about an hour before there was a knock on my brown bedroom door.

"Mar? There's some dominoes in the kitchen if you're hungry." Ali's voice was muffled.

It felt good to know someone cared if I ate or not.

I didn't answer causing her to open the door, slightly, and come in when she saw me on the bed.

"Oh ight, I'll eat in a minute."

She sat down next to me. Ali was wearing some baggy sweat pants and an black oversized tee. She looked good in it.

"Oh, you play guitar? That's so cool." She grabbed one of my picks.

"Yea, I learnt how to play when I was a preteen."

"Who taught you?"

"One of my foster moms left hers at the house, so when she left I'd use it." Ali looked up at me.

"Sorry, I didn't mean to bring that up."

She was always so considerate.

"Nah, you good. I'm fine."

"Play a lil sum sum." She smiled.

"Bet, lemme think real quick."

I began playing the notes to "Get You" by Daniel Cesar. I couldn't believe I was actually in here playing the guitar for someone. This was some weird ass shit I tell you. Absolutely Bonkers!

"Mar, that was so gooddd. You needa teach me how to play cause I need a hobby too. I just be sitting at home studying and watching bad girls club." Ali laughed a little.

"Ain't nothing wrong with bad girls club. Tanisha's season was the best."

"You damn right it was. That bitch was funny as hell."

We talked about more shows we liked before we decided to turn on Grey's Anatomy on Netflix. What was up with me? I was sitting up in here watching some Meredith lady and my dick kept twitching.

"And you see, Alex seem mean but he's actually really soft."

She was rewatching it just so she could make sure I watched the whole thing.

"Wait, Mar you ain't eat anything yet."

Before I could reply, Ali jumped up sand went into the kitchen. I forgot that I didn't eat anything all day.

She came back in with two slices of pizza and some water.

"Preciate it." I really did.

I drank some of the water out the clear cup and my face scrunched up.

"Shawty, where you get this water from? It taste dirty."

Ali laughed, "It's from the tap. I heard it's good for you."

"Nah, don't try to poison me with that shit no more. I know you don't be drinking that."

"I do sometimes. You're just over dramatic." She looked away from the TV.

"Nah, that taste like its straight from Flint Michigan."

We both laughed before we got under the covers again and watched some more episodes of Greys's. So far my favorite was that Alex guy.

____

Feedback?

How do you feel about each character?

suggestions?