Ch. 11 Choosing Interns & Remarkable Discovery!

~Look at the meme, could you please. Also If you want to know why I haven't been doing a lot of chapters you can look on my announcement wall for my profile, if I post the reason.~

"Good day class." Aizawa said rather nicely, 'Strange' Izuku thought. "Today we are going to be choosing interns, here are the results." He said, then he brought up a huge screen to display the results.

Izuku Midoriya - 957

Eijirou Kirishima - 749

Momo Yaoyorozu - 624

(Rest are not important.)

"Come up to the stage when you're name is called and you will recieve you're amount of intern offers." He said, 'So the reason he is happy is because he can get us out of his hair? Classic Aizawa.' Izuku thought.

"Bat? Are you all right?" Izuku faintly heard from his left, he looked to his left and was face to face with Momo, "Oh, yeah. I just zoned out for a bit." Izuku replied, Momo nodded and hugged him, "Ok but you had me worried." She said.

Izuku couldn't reply because his face was once again smothered in between her breasts. He huffed 'Might as well wait for her to let go.' Izuku thought, Izuku heard whirring and decided to forcefully break free from Momo's grasp to find out what the sound was.

He did as such and hopped to the stage, he couldn't find the source so he said, "What's that whirring noise?" He asked curiously, "Izuku are you alright?" Aizawa asked him, Izuku turned around, "Yeah? Why?" He replied.

"Look at you're arms..." Aizawa said, Izuku looked at his arms and saw that they were a black metal instead of his skin, he looked at his palms and saw two orange glowing cannons from the looks of it.

"AAAAH! WHAT HAPPENED!" Izuku yelled, "Were asking you!" Denki yelled, "I don't know either!" Izuku replied. His palms cannons started glowing and he accidentally blasted a cannon straight through the wall.

"What's happening to me!" Izuku yelled, then Aizawa knocked him out with a kick to the head. "Ok, something bad is happening to him. To recovery girl we go, we gotta get this checked out." Aizawa said.

~After Izuku's unconscious check-up~

"Well it seems he has 2 quirks, one was never documented because it seems to have been a mutation in his D.N.A causing him to develop another quirk." Recovery girl informed Aizawa and Momo.

"What's the quirk and what does it do?" Momo asked. Recovery girl brought up a screen and it said.

Quirk: Demon Cyborg
Description: The user goes into a mode where his arms become metallic and they gain incineration cannons.
Drawbacks: needs Heat Energy to power the cannons.

"Well isn't that neat." Aizawa said, they heard some clanging and looked to Izuku who's metal arms turned into NanoParticles that went back into his skin.

"AAAAH!" Izuku yelled as he woke up, "Babe calm down." Momo yelled as she hugged him, her hug calmed him down, "You got 2 quirks Izuku." Aizawa said bluntly and Izuku read the screen. "By the way who do you pick for you're intern?" Aizawa asked.

"I pick Drive Knight."

~*End of Chapter*~

~If you don't know who drive knight is go watch One Punch Man anime and read the manga.