Ch. 9 Sports Festival Part 3

~Mezo Shoji of class 1-A is one of Izuku's childhood friends, or I'm making it that way.~

"The first match is, IZUKU MIDORIYA VERUS HITOSHI SHINSO! Fighters please come to the stage!" Midnight and Present Mic yelled.

*After they arrived*

"Heres to a good match, May the best man win." Izuku said knowing the purple boi's quirk. "Yeah, you too, but I don't plan to lose." He said, Izuku cocked a smile and said "Me neither." Everybody saw his eyes turn lifeless and gray, "Leave the arena." Shinso commanded, but Izuku didn't budge, he just sat there.

"I said leave!" Shinso said, little did he know, this just made Izuku pissed. "You have 5 seconds to leave or apologize, if you don't you wont like what happens." Izuku said as he brought out his bat and fire encompassed him.

"You belittle others for having bad quirks, yet when faced with an opponent with a superior quirk, you gripe about it, you gripe and bitch and moan. Yet you aren't doing anything better." Izuku said as he approached, hair covering his eyes, right eye glowing red shining through his hair, he looked straight out of a horror movie.

Every step he took cracked the floor from the sheer power flowing through him, "FIVE!" Izuku said, "Stop!" Shinso yelled, Izuku stopped for a second, but then his fire flared up and his eye shined even brighter red.

Midnight saw this and said "Re-mem-ber, n-n-n-no k-killing." After she said that Izuku's head shot in her direction and gave her a glare that made her fall to her knees. "FOUR!" Izuku said, he continued to step forward.

"This is terrifying!" Momo said, "I agree!" Mina said turning blue and about to pass out. Sato who was sitting right next to Momo and Shoji said, "Eh, Shoji, as one of Izuku's childhood friends, I mean you've known him since the age of four, do you have any idea what's gonna happen." Sato asked, this peaked Momo's interest seeing as she saw Izuku and Shoji always communicating and she didn't know why so this cleared it up.

"Well he only gets like this when you commit a major act of hypocrisy, insult his girlfriend Momo, or insult his little sister. Izumi." Shoji said, he knew that everybody was listening so he followed it up with. "All I've got to tell you guys is... Either purple boy is dead, or he's not waking up for a while. Either way he will wish he was dead, even if he's already dead." Shoji finished and everybody started getting worried if Izuku would actually kill him.

Meanwhile...

"THREE!"
"Stop! Please!"
"TWO!"
"GET AWAY!"

"ONE!!!!!!!" Izuku bellowed out as he gripped Shinso by the foot and continued to pick him up and pound him into the floor, eventually he batted Shinso out of bounds, Shinso wasn't bleeding somehow, but he was knocked out.

"Oh god... What he said surely was terrible whatever he said." Momo got out.

"Yeah. He said some bad stuff." Izuku said from behind Momo, turns out he was behind her already, this scared Momo.

"AAAAH! Babe!" Momo yelled, she was about to continue before being grabbed by the shirt and pulled into a kiss by Izuku. Afterwards he said, "Take that as an apology you're beautifulness." After he said this Momo started blushing madly.

*Timeskip to Izuku vs Todoroki*

"Go!!!!!" Midnight yelled, Todoroki immediately tried to encase Izuku in ice. However Izuku powered up and with just the motion of taking his bat out of its holster, created a mighty gust of wind that tore into the glacier, cracking every single part of it.

*Boom*

The glacier made an explosion noise as it fell apart, "Use you're fire Todoroki!" Izuku yelled out before being Encased in ice.

"I-i-izuku is no longer able to fight, sho-" Midnight was in the middle of saying before the glacier started melting, after it all melted it showed Izuku, standing there with fire coursing around him.

"Use it!" "Never!" Shoto fired back at Izuku, then he let loose a wall of ice then shot it forward hoping to push Izuku out of the field, boy did that fail, it melted before it could contact him.

"You're not going to hit me if you don't use you're fire." "Never will I use my old mans fire!" This reply from Shoto made Izuku's blood boil, then he screamed out in rage.

"ITS YOU'RE POWER NOT HIS" Bellows out from Izuku's throat the famous words, Shoto's fire Ignites and he prepares to attack Izuku. He releases it, The attack speeds towards Izuku, he brought upwards his mighty bat and slams it down, cracking the floor and dispersing the fire.

After this he barrels towards Shoto and bats him in the gut and out of bounds.

"Izuku Midoriya wins!" Midnight yelled.

*In the stands after Izuku came back.*

"So who of my disciples won?" Izuku asked, "Well, while you were in the break room, Me and Kirishima fought, Kirishima eventually won after he attained a form to which I could no longer hurt him in. Also I am you're girlfriend, not you're disciple." Momo says. Izuku sighs and sits down next to her, "Good job to both of you, but kirishima has to face me next." Izku says.

~*End of Chapter*~

~Hi. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)~