Ch. 10 Sports Festival Pt. 4

~Ding ding, good day.~

~3rd Person POV~

"Good job to both of you, but Kirishima gets to face me next." Izuku said, "Don't hold back against me Izuku! Fight you're full power when you fight me!" Kirishima told Izuku with a stern face, Izuku gasped, he may be strong, but the whole time at U.A, other than the Quirk Assesment Test, he never used full power.

"My full power?! Do you know the full power of me! The Metal Bat! It could destroy mountains with a single swing, are you sure you can take that!?" Izuku yelled in shock. "I know you haven' weakened, I want to fight the full power of my Idol! Come at me full power!" Kirishima, Izuku was silent, then he nodded "Very well, I shall not hold back, neither will you." He said.

~On the stage~

"IN ONE CORNER! WE HAVE IZUKU MIDORIYA! THE METAL BAT! IN THE OTHER CORNER! WE HAVE MANLY MAN HIMSELF EIJIROU KIRISHIMA!" Present Mic BLARED over the intercom. Both of them stared at each other, intensely at that. Midnight gripped the microphone and the two readied.

3...

2...

1...

"GOOOO!" Midnight yelled, Kirishima hardened and charged, Izuku seemingly teleported to him and swung his bat Kirishima dared to challenge the swing. Lifting his "Red Riot Unbreakable Arm" in an opposable stance. Kirishima had made a grave mistake at that moment. Little did he know,

Izuku's bat was,

Made out of Iron,

Infused with Graphene (A very small sheet substance that is stronger than diamond.)

And the bat itself was filled with hardened obsidian that was melted and poured inside it.

So the bat was basically The Rock of bats. This insane bat was made by the hero association to full fill his requests of a bat that wong bend or break.

Kirishima struck the bat, a shockwave reverberated through the air. Kirishima felt pain shoot through his body. He reeled his hand back in pain. "AAAAAAH!" Kirishima, he looked down at his red riot unbreakable hand, to everybody who knew what it was shock, his unbreakable hand, sitting there, broken.

~In the stands~

The students looked on the screen and saw Kirishima's broken hand. "NO WAY!" Ojiro yelled, "What Ojiro?" Shoji, and Momo asked, "THAT'S KIRISHIMA'S UNBREAKABLE FORM! It can take multiple of AllMights full power punches and not even be dented." Ojiro exclaimed, "Bat is telling us what that thing is made of, and how he got it, or so help me I will throw a fake positive pregnancy test at him!" Momo yelled, "You dastardly fiend!" Kaminari and Shoto said, they looked at each other and did a bro wave. Todoroki got with Uraraka, so he knew how that would feel.

"Pretty cool isn't it! This bat never breaks! Ever!" Izuku blared over the intercom in his trademark (At least for this.) Sexy voice, turns out he had access to it being a U.A student and pro. "I mean, he has a point. That is cool." Denki pointed out while nudging Momo. "Oh shush, I know my boyfriend is sexier than any of you." Momo replied and smacked him.

"We deserve that as long as Mineta exists." Todoroki agreed, Mineta was about to grab Momo's skirt, until Izuku sensed his presence and sensed the pervertedness, and grabbed A part of Kirishima's extended rocks and threw it full force at Mineta, knocking him i to the wall up on impact.

"Stop perving on my girlfriend you jackass." Izuku said over intercom while dodging Kirishima's Punches. He could only dodge so much until Kirishima hit Izuku square in the chest and launched him backwards.

Izuku spurt blood from his mouth in a trail as he flew backwards, he landed 5 inches from the edge. "I finally got you! But I know this isn't you're full power. Use it!" Kirishima yelled. After he said this the whole stadium started shaking and fire started emitting from Izuku's body.

It was as if his strength had no limits. Every step destroyed the ground under him and created craters. Kirishima smiled and charged, he went for a punch but was immediately bumped backwards by Izuku's punch.

~Kirishima's POV~

'I got pushed backward so far by his punch! I'm literally on the edge of the arena!' I thought as I looked up, I only saw Izuku's bat. Before I could react I was knocked into the air. 'Oh no' I thought, he then batted me back towards the ground.

~Momo's POV~

I saw bat launch Kirishima into the air, then I saw him launch him back into the ground. There was a crater where Kirishima landed. 'Oh my god he is so intoxicatingly sexy and his personality is so perfect, what did I do to be blessed with him' I thought.

~3rd Person POV~

Everybody was shocked, that was an astonishing defeat. Midnight then yelled in fear, "Izuku Midoriya wins because Kirishima is no longer able to fight!" Midnight yelled. Everybody was knocked from their frozen state by her announcement they all started cheering. Izuku was walking back to the stands, when he got there and sat down Momo seemingly clung to him as if she'd die if she let go.

"You're so perfect, how can you be real!" Momo said after she moved over to sit in his lap. "How can I be perfect when you exist?" Izuku replied, Momo blushed, "Y-y-you t-think i-i-i-I'm perfect?" Momo asked, Izuku turned turned her around to be straddling him, "You are more beautiful than a good long day of having fun with you're friends." Izuku said, (I cherish my friends and If they are reading I want you to know that.)

Momo blushed even harder, "Thank you." She said, she surprised Izuku by kissing him, normally its him initiating the kisses. But this time it was her.

*Award Ceremony:
1st Izuku Midoriya. (Obviously.)
2nd Eijirou Kirishima.
3rd Momo Yaoyorozu. (Yay the love interest actually does good for once.)*

~*End of Chapter*~

~Sorry if I'm procrastinating, its just these things are so hard to come up with events for to the point where I wont be word for word copying cannon.~