Ch. 6 Pre Sports Festival

~AllForOne: IZUKU! I AM YOU'RE FATHER!
Izuku: *Screams in agony*
Btw I get rid of Bakugou in this one, Kirishima will take the place of him as Izuku's rival.~

Izuku was sitting in the classroom corner, hugging Momo who was constantly straddling him nuzzling her head into his chest.

"Hey, Zu, who do you think is gonna teach us?" "Even though me and Aizawa almost got our asses kicked I would say him, and yes class I did reveal that I almost got lost my first battle ever against that Nomu." He said as soon as he found out the whole class now was listening to him, they gasped. "Wait, MetalBat almost lost?!?" Shoto yelled, surprising everybody, "I know I'm regularly quiet, but hearing that my role model who has never lost a fight before almost lost is mind blowing! How strong was that thing?!?" He yelled "Thank you for you're adoration Shoto, and I would say he was about three times stronger than all might in his prime."

"WAIT! THE PURPLE THING YOU FOUGHT WAS THREE TIMES STRONGER THAN ME IN MY PRIME!?" AllMight yelled in shock as he just walked by the class. "I say." Izuku replied back getting amazed stares from everybody, He eventually put his hand on Momo's head and patted her head causing her to squeak, gaining a response from Izuku.

"Awe." Izuku said. "You just keep getting cuter babe." Izuku finished. Everybody shrugged it off till Aizawa came in, Izuku kissed Momo on her forehead and let her rest in the corner and he went and had a high five with Aizawa, Izuku then said "Other than us almost losing to the Nomu I would say we've still got it." "I guess we do, Its good to see you haven't gotten soft on me, Metal Bat." Aizawa finished getting confused stares from the class, he decided to explain, "When Izuku first got into class S rank 1 he was able to work with us pro's legally, so if you ever get in a bad situation, he'll save you. But anyways, Izuku was allowed to work with ANY pro hero, even All-Might if he chose, but he chose me because he thought we would make a good stealth team, which we do." Aizawa explained, "I don't regret choosing you no matter how hard you try to make me." Izuku retorted.

After that Izuku went back into the corner and sat down, Momo got back on his lap and they started cuddling, "Alright, you made me smile, so for that. Since you two are so damn cute together I will allow that as long as you do you're work." Aizawa said earning a chuckle from Izuku, "I owe you one Eraser." Izuku said.

"Izu~ Cuddle, please." Momo said, Izuku and her were basically hugging each other like they would die if they let go now, and he said "I love you." "I love you too." She said back, "Anyways other than dying from cuteness from those two, the sports festival is coming up in 2 weeks, you can train for it, or you can be like most and be lazy only for you to do horribly in the contest that will be broadcasted worldwide with a whole lot of pros watching it waiting to scout the ones that do good." Aizawa said.

"There is also a special rule, it involves Izuku, he will be able to train 1 person who he sees potential in, it will be able to give you a good chance to win the sports festival, try to impress him, he's on the level of AllMight Himself, Izuku would be the #1 hero if he wasn't so young." Aizawa added, the kids started wowing until Bakugou yelled "NO ONE CAN BEAT ALLMIGHT! ESPECIALLY NOT DEKU!" Then AllMight appeared in front of Bakugou and grabbed him by the colar of his shirt and said.

"ENOUGH OF YOU'RE ARROGANCE! I AM NOT UNBEATABLE, IF ANYTHING METAL BAT COULD TAKE ALL THE PRO'S AT ONCE ALL YOU WOULD DO IS SLOW HIM DOWN IF YOU TRIED TO KEEP PACE WITH HIM SO SHUT UP AND STOP WASTING EVERYBODY ELSE'S TIME!" AllMight yelled gaining a cheer whistle from Izuku, Bakugou tried to hit AllMight but was met with a bat to the chest embedding him into a wall. "You know AllMight, he's technically a villain now, we could just arrest him and be done with it." Izuku suggested, "He will be kicked out directly after today, we had already planned it because Bakugou's morals are un-hero like." An entering Nezu said "Good day sir." Izuku said "Nezu is fine Metal Bat." Nezu replied.

"So, now that the greetings are over. Bakugou, we have two options for you, first is, quit U.A and get off scotch free, option two is, stay at U.A and have to 'end up as a sidekick to some busted d lister' and live with the irony of having you're own words used against you." Nezu said, Bakugou charged a howitzer impact and the class was horrified till out of the smoke came Izuku who hit Bakugou over the head, a wall of cement made by Cementoss was covering the pros from the blast. "Jailtime it is." Izuku snarked and knocked Bakugou out with a kick to the jaw. Powerloader puts quirk cancelling cuffs on Bakugou and Vlad king (More like Chad king) walks him away.

"Anyways, I am changing the rules of the deal. Momo automatically gets trained by me, and the 1 person I pick is Mr Manly Man himself, Ejirou Kirishima. The reason I pick him is because his gut and determination to follow his goals impress me and I am going to help him see it through." Izuku said and gestured his hand to Kirishima, who took it and shook it. "Lets go train, Babe, Kirishima, this way." Izuku said and started walking towards the training room.

"Are we allowed to go here, only with the pro's permission we should be here." Kirishima said, "I am a pro, and you have my permission since you both are training with me." Izuku replied and so began their training, Momo and Kirishima hated it, but they admitted it had results they liked, Momo became stronger and became more 'Mature' Physically much to Izuku's liking. Kirishima was able to harden his body even more to the point where even Izuku had trouble making him stay down.

Those results were what they got and were happy with, tomorrow was the sports festival, 'Time to Make Zuku~/IzuBro proud' they both thought. Izuku was breaking the fourth wall and saying "Make sure to see the announcement at the bottom of the chapter after the author clarifies its over."

~*End Of Chapter*~

~Hello, recently sorry to say, I have been on a writers block and as such procrastinating instead of trying to move past it, sorry for the inconvenience.~