Ch. 7 Sports Festival Part 1

~I'm bored.~

"Ay Midoribro, hows it going? This is a bigger day for you then it is for us, so hows it been?" Manly Boi from Manly Village asked, "Its all the same to me, this isn't much more important to me than it is to Eraser and them. Because, I was the top in my line, who's gonna teach me?" Izuku said being logical, "Midoriya." You're hot and you're cold! Said. "Huh Shoto." "No hard feelings, but I'm going to beat you." "Good luck bud, by all means take aim." Izuku replied, Shoto looked on in curiosity. "I'm technically a pro, I got a lot of enemies that want to put my head on a spike, don't matter if you want to temporarily be put on the list." Izuku explained, he gave Shoto a thumbs up and left.

He rounded the corner and came face to face with Momo who kissed him passionately while hugging and said "Lets do our best honey!" "Yes we will! I have a lot of enemies though, even Shoto wants my head right now." "I'm sure he just wants to beat you." Momo replied, "Maybe."

"I'm glad you trained me and Eijirou, it means we have a better chance of competing with guys like you." Momo said while peppering him with kisses, "What's with all the love today? Its like 500 times more than usual." Izuku asked, "I wanna thank you for all the training, but I think there was more reasons than getting stronger behind it." Momo said, "Can you tell me?" Izuku said, he started getting curious until he saw Momo start shaking her umm, her melons, "Do you even have a bra on?" Izuku asked, "And if I don't?" Momo asked she started putting her melons on his chest. "Then I will have to ask you." He said, He appeared behind her and picked her up by her waist, "To put a bra on my lady." Izuku said to Momo.

He let go of Momo and Momo was standing one second, yet the next second she was on the ground clutching her crotch area. "Why do you have to be so arousing?" Momo said, "Sorry Creati, do you need my help?" Izuku asked, "Please, can you carry me to the singular changing rooms Bat." Momo asked, Izuku picked Momo up from her legs accidentally touching a spot in between her legs and felt a massive wetness, he smiled brightly and he said "I didn't realise you thought I was this sexy Momo." She nodded trying to not to make him fuck her, that was one thing she wanted so bad right now, he made her horny and he didn't even realize it.

Izuku and Momo left the changing room and said "Now that that is over, lets get to the obstacle course M'Lady." Izuku said.

~Izuku's POV~

'I've got to get Momo safe from Mineta's plan. How about I just carry her.' I thought, I forced fighting spirit (His quirk need I remind you) to activate and immediately a raging fire spread around me, people backed away scared of the fire, 'Trump card? Alright!' I thought, I smiled and...

*Bang!* *Bang!*

I heard Midnight fire and I immediately picked Momo up bridal style and started tearing away from the crowd while running with her.

"You gonna put me on you're back or are you gonna limit yourself honey?" Momo asked, "I was going to but then I see that you don't want me to so I shall listen to Mrs Creati's orders." I said as I put Momo on my back and supported her Body with my hands by putting them under her thighs.

She blushed and said, "If you wanted to get you're hands on me that badly then you could have asked babe." Momo said, I blushed but realized my head was in between her breasts, I then had an Idea, I moved my head around, she moaned out of pleasure from the act and I said, "That's arousing and all but less talk and more competing, we can consult if you want 'it' later." I said boldly, she gasped but nodded while blushing, a gleam in her eyes that told me she was horny but holding back all urge to fuck me right here, while she could do that, she couldn't stop herself from getting wet.

I knew because there was suddenly a wetness in the place where her crotch was placed, "Somebody is liking the idea of getting my mini bat." I said, Momo covered her face and yelled "Baka!" She got over it eventually and kissed me upside down while hanging from my back.

*Slide, slide, slide, slide*

I heard the noises of somebody sliding on ice and looked back to see Todoroki sliding on his ice, he was most certainly trying to pass us.

"The Pit Fall, (I think it was called) Either climb on the ropes or use other methods!" Present Mic blared from the mic, "Other methods we will use." I said, "Momo, please hand me the bat."

~3rd Person POV~

Since Momo was riding on Izuku's back, the place where he put his bat, she put it on her back so the two wouldn't get in his way. She handed it to him and he jumped in the air and landed on a platform standing on his bat, He curved his feet around it and they started spinning, Izuku removed his feet from the bat and put a hand on it to bring it with them as they got launched to the end of the pits.

"You're really good at using that piece of weaponry Zuku~" Momo complimented, "I could teach you a thing or two M'Lady~" Izuku replied in the same sexy tone Momo used, he felt the place on his back where Momo's crotch was get even wetter, "At this point I would say you're a flood gate that's starting to break Babe." Izuku said, Momo blushed and hid her crotch.

"The Mine Field, filled wit intricate patterns to make sure you watch you're step, they wont kill you, but they will sting a lot, that's for sure." Present Mic announced from the mic.

"Ok, Babe we are going to have to work together on this to make sure I don't step on anything that can blow away clothes or do anything else." Izuku said, he chuckled then started running, then brought his hands upwards "Momo hand me the bat!" Izuku yelled, she handed it to him and he brought it down on a mine that he hopped over.

*BOOM!* *BOOM!* *BOOM!*

Izuku did that because he saw 3 mines in the same place, now they were flying through the air, Izuku caught himself and landed with Momo on his back with the bats handle in his mouth, he kept running and eventually passed the finish line.

"In 1st place! Izuku Midoriya, and in 2nd place on his back, Momo Yaoyorozu!" Present Mic said.

"To the changing rooms?" Momo asked, "Yeah, I gotta get you changed since I don't think you can stand, then I gotta change myself because of the spot you left on my shirt." Izuku replied and they left for the Unisex changing room since Momo indeed couldn't stand from how Wet and Horny she was.

~*End Of Chapter*~

~Should I do a Unisex Changing Room Lemon Chapter?
Yes

Or

No?

The votes will be tallied on August, 11th, 2020.~