My perspective of him suddenly changed and I smirked at
Taehyung, hitting him as he glared at me.

            " He is not the grumpy old man I was thinking of, you can marry him," I whispered as he pinched my thigh beneath the table and I winced.

            Lunch was already served. So, after the greetings elders chose to start the conversation, saving themselves from getting awkward.

            " He is Hoseok, my son," His father said smiling at Taehyung fondly, " He really likes you," he said and Taehyung and I exchanged glances as we saw Hoseok being all shy.

            I unintentionally laughed at his cuteness and they all looked at me as I have done a crime.

           " Ermm," I cleared my throat, " I am sorry, I just found him cute, being all shy," I said, laughing awkwardly as they all smiled except Taehyung.

             Lunch went well, they all were so lively like us. I was also happy because Taehyung will not have a hard time adjusting to them as Hoseok was a funny and bubbly person.

~ I hope you get all the happiness you deserve my brother. I thought smiling at Taehyung.

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

Taehyung's pov.

                  The engagement was exactly after a week. Everyone was excited except me. I was sitting in the corner of the stairs, thinking about Jungkook. What would he be doing by now? Was he alright? Had he eaten anything? Did he hurt himself? I tried to call his number but it was unreachable. I chose to give him time, I was sure he will get over it and move on.

                  Talking about Jung Hoseok, he was a nice guy. But I felt guilty as I couldn't give him the love he deserved. He deserved so much better person than me. Who could make him happy the same as he tries to make others?

 Who could make him happy the same as he tries to make others?

(ps: iloveyouuuuuJhooooope😻)

                     I never knew Mr. Jung had a son, or I never paid attention to him. But now he was going to be my partner for life. This is what destiny is. We were fated together. I don't if we really are meant to be. But yeah, we are destined together. I thought wiping the tear, that was about to come out of my eyes.

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

Author's pov.

               "Dad, how is Jungkook? Is he okay?" Dahyun entered the hospital crying and quickly hugged his father.

               " H-he is okay, he is being operated. Please don't worry dear," he said caressing his daughter's head, who was crying badly.

               " Please ask the doctor about him, please Dad," she pleaded.

               " He is being operated on, my love," His father said control himself not to cry Infront of his daughter, " pray for him, okay?"

                Dahyun nodded and made his way to his crying mother as his father went to the who came out of the operation theatre.

               "How is he? Mr. Jeon asked in a desperate tone.

              " He is in a critical condition. Fractures aren't the main issue, but he has got a serious head injury and due to severe blood loss he is unconscious." Doctors said patting his shoulder. " Pray for him, we will shift him in the ICU, then you can meet him. Only one person is allowed," with the doctor left and Mr. Jeon sat on the bench looking... lifeless.

             " Please champ, get up. We need you," he sobbed looking through the window, where Jungkook was laying, several machines attached to his body.

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

-Borahae💜