🍜 late night snack🍜 -Hongseok

Start from the beginning

                            Hey, u hungry?<

"There's two ways this could go" I get off my couch and start looping around it in circles. "He could either not respond, leaving me to get food by myself. Orrrr he responds and we get food" I clap my hands together and smile. I pray for the second option...

About a good five minutes later, I hear my phone go off.

                    |pac-man|

                     Hey, u hungry?<

>mmm...actually yeah

>where we meeting?

I squeal as I check my phone. "Omg those were the longest five minutes of my life!!!" I shout, holding my phone to my chest. I look down at my messages and analyze his replies a bit.

What does this 'mmm' mean? Was he thinking about not coming?

"Who cares he said yes" I shrug it off and type my reply.

                    |pac-man|

                     Hey, u hungry?<

>mmm...actually yeah

>where we meeting?

                Probably soba&boba if<                    ur down

>that's more than okay
with me! I'll see ya ✌️

And just like that, I was on my way to see Mr. Yang Hongseok for the first time in 6 months.

Like I said earlier, everything between us kind of stopped. There wasn't really an 'official breakup' but you know when the other person isn't interested enough for you to move on to the next person. Which, I didn't. I wasn't really looking for anyone either. To be honest, I was to preoccupied with work and tv shows to even think about a boyfriend right now.

So while I walk down the streets with different colors of flashing lights almost blinding me, I think of everything me and Hongseok did together, for old time sake. I was always too busy to really stop and think about what happened between us, so this was a nice time to reflect on what happened.

I remember my favorite memory of him (that didn't include food) was us going to the arcade. We weren't huge game junkies, but we loved the shooter games you could play as a team. Like the one with the zombies or the one where you sit in a booth and shoot at at the pirates and stuff.

I big smile slowly creeps up on my face as I look at the ground, "Good times...good times"

Almost immediately after I say that, I run into someone, almost knocking myself over. "Ouch" I whisper while rubbing my head. My eyes travel up the guy's chest and to his face.

"As clumsy as ever huh" Hongseok teases me. He's wearing a black beanie, showing off his chiseled jawline, and a jean jacket, that makes completes the 'total boyfriend' look.

"Shut up" I roll my eyes and continue to rub my head. A fire soon sets aflame on my cheeks, and Hongseok doesn't waste any time to point it out. "Awww are you blushing Danelle?" He leans in closer to me. A little too close in fact. I can feel his warm breath on my cheeks.

I push his chest with both my hands and walk past him. "Let's just go inside okay" I say, my voice uncaring. I hear him scoff behind me as he follows me inside of the restaurant.

Soba&Boba wasn't really a restaurant, or a cafe. It was kind of like both blended into one place. A really big 24 cafe-like restaurant. Man that's a mouthful...