Jealous - Noah Beck *smut*

The schools biggest soccer game was happening tonight. My best guy friend was playing, Noah. I went to support him as well as the rest of our friend group. I was carpooling with y/f/n and a few others.

We got to the school and we went to get front row on the bleachers for him to hear our embarrassing cheers for him. A few minutes before the game starts and the new kid Jason asked to sit with us. We did of course we said yes and he sat next to me.

"Hey Im Jason I don't think we've met before nice to meet you." He reaches out his hand.

I shake his hand and say "Hi I'm y/n nice to meet you to, so how are you liking this school so far"

"Pretty good, a little weird but I'll get use to it sooner or later" he laughs.

The game starts and we spot Noah. We cheer him so loud people were giving us weird looks. Y/f/n says to stand up and yell even louder just to bug him more and we did, even Jason joined in. Noah sees us and gives a weird look at Jason. I ignored it and as soon as I was about to sit down I almost fall backwards but Jason grabbed me by my waist and we locked eyes for a few seconds until I stand up straight.

"Thanks " I say pushing some hair behind my ear.(Jessie style of course)

"No problem" he says while still making sure I'm fine.

I notice Noah is so unfocused and keeps looking back at me and Jason. A few minutes until the game is over Noah scores 2 points. I yelled in excitement. The game finally ended and we were so happy for Noah winning the schools big game. Jason ended up giving me his number. I look back to see Noah that way I could go congratulate him but when I look at him he looks mad and turns his back on me.

We all get down the bleachers and go to cheer on Noah. As we get close to cheering him all over again he goes inside the locker room ignoring us. About 30 minutes pass and he still hasn't gone out. The rest of the group had to leave and I end up staying. A few more minutes pass and he finally gets out.

"Hey" I say waving my hand while walking towards him.

He scoffs and keeps walking to his car.

"Asshole stop ignoring me what's wrong with you?"

"Just leave me alone go have fun that Jason boy" he says while opening his car.

"Why does it bother you who I talk to?"

"Because y/n I fucking like you and you don't, that's why I'm pissed that's why I get jealous" he says close to my face.

We lock eyes and I could hear his heartbeat.

"I do feel the same but you never showed me you feel that way about me" I say still looking at his eyes full of lust.

With that said he smashes his lips against mines. I kiss him back and he pushes me against his car. He opens the car door and sits me on the seat. We get in the backseat and he pushes the front seats forwards, also closing the door. For a Jeep this sure has tons of space. He proceeds to kiss me and I get so eager I take his shirt off revealing his gorgeous abs. He kisses my neck and makes a few hickeys on it.

"I've been waiting for this day since the day I meet you" he says while taking of my clothes leaving me in my underwear and bra. I push him to sit and now I'm on top of him slowly grinding on him. He gets impatient and takes my bra off and start sucking on my boobs. I moan while still grinding on him feeling his hard in between my thighs.

I start to pull down his sweatpants and he puts a condom as quickly as possible. He slowly lifts me up and lowers me to enter inside of me. I slightly pull his hair while he slowly entering me. He goes faster and I start to moan. He is so big. I jump to get more friction and feel him deeper inside of me.me.

"I love you so much y/n" he says while looking into my eyes fucking me.

"Me to Noah, don't fucking stop " I say struggling for those words to come out.

He flips us over so now I'm laying down and he is in control. He puts my legs over his shoulders and with each time he pumps into me hard he hits the spot and makes me moan louder then ever. All I see is this gorgeous man fucking me hard and this car moving to the sides. At this point i don't care who sees.

"Omg That's the spot baby" I say grabbing tight into his arms as I feel a knot form in my stomach.

"That right your mine say it" he says going faster then faster while choking me.

"Im yours Noah" I say as I cum on his dick.

He cums right after me and we lay in the backseat for a while until he takes me back home. That was a night I would never forget.

⊱ ──────ஓ๑♡๑ஓ ───────────ஓ๑♡๑ஓ ────── ⊰