Morning ;) - Vinnie Hacker

The day started as most delightful as it could get, my beautiful boyfriend was laying next to me. He looked super dreamy sleeping with just his sweatpants. While I was admiring him caressing his jaw, he woke up and pulled me towards him. Groaning asking why I was up so early he got a call... it was his manger wanting him to get to work early due to some problems that occurred. I looked at him with sort of sad eyes not wanting this moment to end so soon already. He kissed my forehead as a way to say sorry, he got up and went to take a shower. As I stayed in bed under the sheets, I couldn't stop thinking about him even if he was steps away from me. Fucking weird right but this man drives me crazy every single day we spent together. The thoughts weren't of admiring him but they were thoughts of him touching me...loving me...fuc-.

"BABEE can you get me soap pleaseee" He says yelling from the shower.

"OKAYY" I yell back getting back into reality and losing my thoughts I went to look for the soap he wanted. While looking for it a thought came to mind... I thought it would be an amazing idea if I joined him in the shower, to save water of course... I found the soap and smirked at the thought of what would happen if I went with the idea. Excitedly I quickly went to get my robe.

I took off my night clothes and put on my robe, I walked to the bathroom and he put his hand expecting the soap. "Thanks baby " he says still trying to reach the soap. As he still had his hand out I walked inside the shower and touched his back. He got a little frighted but smiled pretty big seeing me being surprised by my action. "What's this lovely surprise" he asked as he wrapped his hands around my waist. That's when I knew this was maybe the best idea I've had so far. I pushed him back a bit so I can water myself and answered back "I just wanted to save water babe' I said. Knowing it was bullshit he just went with it smirking and let me shower myself admiring me laid back against the wall.

"You just gonna lay back and look?" I asked crossing my arms in front of me. "Its a beautiful view, what can I say princess" He says coming closer to me causing my stomach to have butterflies. He was inches away from my lips and I started to feel hot.

Noticing he smiled and pushed me against the wall kissing my lips passionately knowing what I wanted from the start. I put my hands around his neck, going through his hair. His hands were roaming my body allowing to touch every curve on my body. He started to kiss my neck and I turned my head to allow more access. It felt so nice to have his lips on me, kissing where he wanted to, biting my lip I started to slightly pull his hair as he started to suck on my skin. Wanting to be in control I started to kiss his jaw then slowly planting wet kisses on his neck, I knew he loved when I put hickeys on his neck, so I made sure to leave a few. I loved seeing him groaning and him gripping onto me full of pleasure. The feeling made me more desperate I couldn't take it any longer. I started to roam my hands lower...

"Not yet princess" He said getting back in control grabbing my hands and holding them on top of my head.

He then proceeded to kiss slowly lower and lower... He got closer to my heat and I slightly tried pushing myself closer to his lips relieving where I needed him the most but he laughed and pushed me back against the wall. The teasing was driving me insane and all I needed was him to do whatever to relive me. Trying to keep calm and hold in my moans he came in contact to my region and I gasped loudly. I knew better then to be loud, he just gave me a look that I should be quiet and he proceed again. Trying to get a hold of myself I put my leg on top of his shoulder and gripped the wall with my hand. I slowly was losing balance from the pleasure that holding onto the wall was not helping anymore.

Making sure I wouldn't fall now he said "Look at you can't even stand still darling, Do you need something from me baby?". He got up and started to touch me with his fingers. No words were able to come out my mouth but sounds, I was lost in the moment full of passion.

He couldn't help but smile at the beautiful sight that was in front of him. "y/n do you like this? Was. this. what. you. wanted. baby?." He said going painfully slow with each word curling his fingers. "Ye-s" I said in a low voice. "What was that baby?"

He said now speeding the pace a little and then quickly he put his hard into me, "oh my fuxking god yes vinnie" I moaned loudly. "Your mines and only mines princess, let me make you feel good" He said picking me as I wrapped my legs around his waist. He started going faster second by second, moaning his name with each thrust he did both of us not caring if our neighbors heard, I felt like I was in the clouds.

He got us out the shower and put me onto the sink counter, I laid back and arched my back as he gripped my hips pushing himself even further into my heat. The sound of him thrusting into me became louder than the water running, I was a moaning mess. He flipped me over and now I was looking at everything on the mirror. It made me feel another divine looking at how his hips clashed into mines making the beautiful sounds that echoed the whole room.

He grabbed my neck pushing it slightly upward to make me look at him, he kissed me and the moment of arching backwards made him reach the right spot making me quickly go down and struggling to keep still once again.

Flipping me back on my back he put my legs on his shoulders and held my neck to look straight into his eyes. This made me lose eye contact quickly knowing I would finish in an instant if I did.

"Look at me princess" He said going at a crazy speed. Our eyes locking with each other was driving me crazy all I wanted was for him to keep going. Breaking our contact to look down and see how he would go in and out of me at the fast pace made me close my eyes taking in every thrust with pleasure. This made him moan my name knowing how good he made me feel. Feeling closer then ever after looking I told him...

"Im close vinnie omg don't stop I-" I said as soon as I said those words he started rubbing circles on my heat and I came like never before. I was so close to screaming but vinnie covered my mouth with his hand as he to with the sight of the mess he created came on my stomach. He lowered my legs and after a few minutes of us calming down our high a bit I brought myself up to lean my head on his chest while he held himself on my sides.

Both a bit breathe less still he asked me, "You okay princess?", "yes but im tried now" I said sounded exhausted. He laughed and carried me back to the bed, He layed with me making sure I was comfortable completely not caring about his work but just me. I knew in that moment that me and him were for life.