Vinnie hacker- LA party *smut*

My friends made me go to this famous party that happens every summer. This is my first time going, I decided to wear a red tight short dress that I've never put on but I felt so confident and such a bad bitch.
"Are you done, we are leaving now?" My friend rubi says.
"Im going " I say.

We head off to the party that's about an hour away. All my friends where talking about how they can't wait to get railed I cringed so hard hearing their conversation. Luckily we got their sooner then expected and I didn't have to hear that anymore. The house is so fucking huge and tons of people were there. We get inside and there people drinking and dancing and I honestly think this may not be so bad after all. My friends and I decided to stick together just in case. We start having a few drinks and we have ended up all splitting I was left alone.

I hear my favorite song play and I had to go dance. I let loose and just danced with my all. I soon feel some hands on my hips and I turn around to the hottest boy ever. He is so tall and with the button shirt that was sightly opened had me weak already. I look at his eyes and his eyes are all over my body. We continue dancing for a few minutes.
"I'm vinnie and yours..",
"I'm y/n" I say.
"What a beautiful name " he says as he touches my chin. A sexy ass song starts playing and he kisses me. It felt so fucking good to kiss him. He tells me to follow him upstairs. I knew where this was going I was loving it.

We get into a  room and he closes the door . I sit down on the bed and he stares at my body as I do to I swear god took his time with this man and I get up and kiss him he carries me onto the wall and kisses me rough and with so much passion.

He lets me down and he starts to unzip my dress, as I unbutton his shirt. My dress is off and I'm left in my red undies he looks at my boobs and start to grab them.

I let out a small moan he sees what he is doing me. He takes me to the bed and he climbs over my body smashing his lips onto mines. As he is kissing me I let my hands all over his muscles and back.

He kisses my neck and finds the spot,I moan and sightly pull his hair. He leaves a few hickeys.

I start to unbuckle his belt and pants as I see his bulge. I lower his boxers and see his big dick, I was shook to see how big and thick it was. I get to work and lick his tip and look him in his eyes. He throws his head back I try and put all of it in my mouth and get the rest with my hand. I gagged a few times but he seemed to enjoy it either way. He groans in pleasure I see his abs grow tighter as he is about to cum.
"Cum for me " I say In between every time I suck his tip.

He pushes me "I'm not cumming until you cum" he groans.

He throw me onto the bed and puts my right boob into his mouth and flicks the other one. I throw my head back from the pleasure.

He then kisses his way down till he reaches my underwear he pulls it down with his teeth looking straight at me I could cum at the sight. He spreads my leg open and licks my region I moan loud and grip the sheets.

He then puts two fingers in me slowly at first and the goes fast I've never felt so much pleasure. "Don't fucking stop" I say he smirks that fucking smirk.

He sees I'm so close to cumming as I tighten around his fingers and he curls his finger I moan once again louder then before and arch my back cum on his fingers. He licks them clean afterwards.

He puts me on my back and puts on a condom and slams into me and begins to go fast.

I moan and scream his name. "Fuckkk y/n keep screaming my name " he says into my ear.

He flips me and now I'm looking at him as he fucks me. He chokes me and goes faster I begin to shed a few tears from pleasure.

I tighten myself as I'm about to cum again

"Look at me" he groans.

I cummed looking straight at his eyes moaning his name as he grabs my neck at the same time.

He cums right after me and lays next to me.

"I've never fucked anyone as good as you" I say.

"Me either imma need your number I would like other round" I blush.

We get dressed and I give him my number. I swear vinnie made me walking side to side . I see my friend as I'm going down the stairs.

I turn to vinnie...
"can't wait for the next round". I say
He smirks
"I will make you not be able to walk next time" He winks

Turns out I was the only one who got railed who
Would have thought.

——————————————————————————
Hey this my first smut so it's probably ass but thanks for reading!! Comment who you what next 😉