𝐂𝐈𝐕 ━━ Down in the Valley

。☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆。

𝐃𝐎𝐖𝐍 𝐈𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐕𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐄𝐘

𝐃𝐎𝐖𝐍 𝐈𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐕𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐄𝐘

。☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆。

a storm was coming
but that's not all she felt.
it was adventure on the wind
and it shivered down her spine.

 Atticus

·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙ ✩ *̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙   .·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙ ✩ *̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙ .

            THE SHOCK OF losing Mad-Eye hung over the house in the days that followed; Elara kept expecting to see him stumping in through the back door like the other Order members, who passed in and out to relay news. 

            Elara felt that nothing but action would assuage his feelings of grief and that she and Harry ought to set out on their mission to find and destroy Horcruxes as soon as possible.

            'Well, you can't do anything about the –' Ron mouthed the word Horcruxes, ''til you're seventeen. You've still got the Trace on you. And we can plan here as well as anywhere, can't we? Or,' he dropped his voice to a whisper, 'd'you reckon you already know where the you-know-whats are?'

            'No,' Harry admitted.

            'I think Hermione's been doing a bit of research,' said Ron. 'She said she was saving it for when you got here.'

            "When does Hermione not do research?" said Elara.

            They were sitting at the breakfast table; Mr Weasley and Bill had just left for work, Mrs Weasley had gone upstairs to wake Hermione and Ginny, while Fleur had drifted off to take a bath.