"You see it don't you? Be my daughter and you will be the most powerful, the most feared and the most respected witch the wizarding world has to offer."

I think for a second and then I smirked.

"All I wanted is to be known for who I am. But can't you see? If I join you there is another name I will be known for 'The Dark Lord's Daughter.' So I may have to reject that offer." 

I quickly took Harry's wand from his hands and ran as far away from him. The Basilisk is still trying to get to Harry. I called faux over. Faux and I are pretty close. Since I was younger I always play with him.

"Faux! Come here!" He flew and landed on my shoulder.

"Hey baby can you please try to blind the big snake but please be careful." I asked while petting him. He chirped and went to the Basilisk.

Harry tripped and I felt that. Oh my Merlin Harry you will literally be the death of me. The Basilisk was ready to strike but luckily Faux was able to blind it. 

"No! Your bird may have blinded the Basilisk but he can still hear you. You're lucky your sister is here if not you would be dead a minute ago. But Potter your sister can't always be there to protect you forever."

 "Harry Run!" I shouted.

While he was running from the Basilisk I picked the sorting hat and I know there is a reason why Faux brought this. I ran toward Harry and the Basilisk. He was cornered and I am not going to be doing something dumb like scream and it will chase me. No that is what a Gryfindor would do I picked a rock and threw it to the other side. The Basilisk chased the sound and I tackled Harry into a hug. 

He was about to talk but I covered his lips. 

'Do you want to die?! Don't talk! The Basilisk is still near.'

'Sorry. Are you okay? Why did Voldemort grabbed you?'

'I'm fine. He told me he wanted me to be by his side. I think he knows that I will always try to protect you so why not take the hurdle and turn it against the golden boy.'

'I should be the one who is protecting you. I'm older and I defeated him once I could probably do it again'

'Enough of this we will protect each other deal?'

'deal'

'Now let's go to Ginny'

We ran towards Ginny and Harry sat down next to her. I just stood there trying to be a body guard.

"Yes Potter the process is nearly complete and in a few minutes Giny Weasley will be dead and I will ceased to be a memory. Lord Voldemort will return very much alive."

Then the giant snake burst out of the water. I think my heart just stop for a second there.

I feel the hat on my hands vibrate. I saw a sword.

'Harry look. Take it.'

Harry took the sword and I carried well more like dragged Ginny to the side while Harry do his heroic kind of thing.

'Harry try to climb at the statue so you can have a pretty good view on how to kill that thing.'

'Easier for you to say.'

'Don't be a wussy about it I was merely trying to keep your ass alive.' 

'Sorry Sissy I am just so stressed about it.'