13.

It's had been 8 hours since the meeting with Aksh. I was sitting right there at my spot,looking at the dark road from the balcony. I had smoked almost half of my cigar. The talk with Aksh had been highly unsettling and disturbing. How can he just call the book lie? How can someone just totally lie in his own diary? He then just disappeared and since had never contacted any of his old friends. What is this guy actually? Is he for real or is he a cheat? Does he find it amusing and exciting to defame or write such weird lie about others?

I couldn't wait to meet him. My head was storming with thoughts . I needed to punch him. I was raged at myself more than him. But its our nature to always take out our failures and rage on others . I started getting uncomfortable and the thoughts were just unstoppable. I couldn't lie down for a moment. So I picked up my phone,made some phone calls and decided to meet Rihan the very next day. I texted him about change of plans and wanted to check if he was okay with it. He replied in affirmation and that he will meet me the next day.

I was at the airport ,an hour before my flight. I was very anxious. A gentleman sitting next to me advised to take some deep bresths. This actually helped me calm my mind a little. Then I looked at him,one glance and you can say that he was man with a dignity and great responsibility. He was very poised and calm. He had been working since I sat beside him. But never he had his veins rushed with blood. I asked the secret and he was all happy to answer that. He told me that it the experience that made me learn this. I was too once an anxious young boy like you . But I understood that it doesn't change anything. It just ruined my health and body. So I advise young minds like you to just work on your karma. Do good and you would be rewarded. But taking stress and imaging situations on your own damages your mental well being and it ultimately damages your body leading to various diseases.

Young boy, believe in your work and if it doesn't get you desired result believe in God because he knows what's best for us.

This talk with the man really was helpful. I felt it was crux of life in a simplified manner. The ways to happiness were this after all. We talked for little more . Our flight departed and after 20 minutes I was in Mumbai. The heart throbe of the country. The city which never sleeps. The city that never stops. The city with crores of dreams. The city of where I was finally going to get my answers.

I took a taxi down to The Taj Hotel. It was where we decided to meet. It was 11o clock in the morning . The roads of the city were suffocated by the vehicles on it. Every person's eyes had a sparkle in it, a dream to achieve, a goal to complete. Everyone struggling to create a better tomorrow for them and their family. The taxi driver too had started talking about his dreams. How he came to this city to become actor and how he had switched to driving taxi for rooji roti. I was thinking that this city alone has more inspiring stories than whole country. You get to see people aspiring to be actors,singers everywhere. It's like people here like the big screen. They want to be famous. The only city where you actually see the difference between rich and poor. It fulfills the dreams of thousands and burns down dreams of lakhs. Talking and enjoying the city , after 2 hours I was finally at the hotel.

The grand entrance and the welcome really scared the shit out of me. I never had visited such a hotel in my life. I felt like a lost child in the city. I was roaming here and there. I finally sat down at a table carved in gold in the cafeteria. I ordered a tea and some snacks. I already completed two cups of tea and snacks but there was no sign of Rihan. I was so tired with journey. I looked here and there,tried to call the guy. But no response. So I finally stood up and started walking down the hallway. At the entrance I saw a Black Maybach Mercedes entering the hotel. I took a moment to watch the beauty.  A man in 30s stepped out of the car. He was wearing a dark blue blazzer and trousers . He looked like a corporate head of someplace. I was awestruck by his form.