12.

I couldn't sleep well the whole night. I woke up at 7 in the morning,exactly 12 hrs were remaining before the big confrontation. I went to gym,completed my chores and went straight to my office. I was working on a pretty big project that could change my career but somehow I wasn't able to pay attention. Ravi, my colleague and person with whom I share my desk,noticed this and asked me if I was doing okay or not. I nodded in agreement and assured him that I was all going fine. I connected the airpods and started listening to SADHGURU. After a while I was back to my work. The presentation was due in the evening and it was me who had to do it. I asked my boss if he could reschedule the meeting or may be prepond the meeting. He denied and told me not waste his time by asking such favours. I went to my desk and took out the phone to postpone my meeting. But Ravi came to me for help in presentation. So I thought I might do it later. It was 3 in the afternoon and I was so busy I haven't got time to postpone the meeting with Aksh. I had no time to inform him. Work after work, there was no end to this day. I could see that. I couldn't think of a midway. The clock on the wall ticked 4 o clock in the evening. I was sitting at my desk ,doing last touch ups and rechecking the presentation,remembering the facts and statistics. In the mean time,the door of the big fat office flew opened. My boss came out rushing and trying to catch a breath. He came out and announced that the meeting was preponded. And I have to get ready for presentation in 20 minutes. This was the first news in the whole that kept my hope from breaking.

In the office,it was only me who jumped with happiness. It was awkward but I couldn't help it. I made a little giggle too. It was not at all expected by anyone but what could you do,dil ko jo chahiye wo chahiye. I gave my presentation and completed it by 5.30pm. I thanked the chairperson more than dozen times. He thought I had some mental problem. But I was so happy.

It's 7 o clock , I was already at SBR SOCIAL waiting for my guy. I was sitting there ,sipping my masala chai. A brand new black Shelby Mustang entered the parking lot. A young yet matured figure came out of it. The figurine was heavy but well built. Gymwala hoga, I muttered to myself. My eyes were fixed on his ride. He came inside ,took out his phone,typed something.

Pop up: You have a message from Aksh Aggarwal.

My first reaction was oh my god. He was so attractive and just not what I expected. I waved at him and there we were sitting against each other . Finally it happened.

Hi Aksh, hope it wasn't much of a toll to get here .

You know the traffic at this time. He smirked .

See this is the diary I found and in it everything about your lives is written. But this one is incomplete and.....

He interfered in between and told me that I should first listen to his side.

See, kalpit. Let me tell you first. Rihan was a jealous af. He never liked me or Tanishka. He was jealous of our relationship.

But how can he be jealous ,here he has written that it was he and Tanishka who were in relationship.

He is a liar. Let me tell you the whole story. It all started back when I shifted to Ahmedabad. On the very first day, that guy pranked me hard which I came to know later. I met Tanishka on that day too. Hello mister,are you even listening ....hello

He shooked me as I was still thinking about the first line he told me. It was not Rihan who shifted there,it was Aksh. I showed him the page of the diary stating that Rihan had shifted there.

I told you he is a fucking liar. Let me complete my story. So where was I ? Umm yeah,so I met her on the first day itself and our Friendship grew. We liked each other . And Rihan was our very good friend. We were a great trio.Tanishka and Rihan were old buddies. He had a feelings for her but he was a jerk to not express it. Then we had this trip where Rihan deliberately conspired against me . He payed for the sadist act. He tormented me on the trip. I even had to run naked on the floor because he had taken away all the clothes and we were to depart in very less time. He had made this friend ,umm, Avani. Her name was Avani. She was a bitch too. She helped him to complete all this prank cum conspiracies. We had got admissions in colleges. He did some under the table work and got admitted to the college where I and Tanishka were. One day he had forgot his diary in the canteen. That day I and Tanishka read this all fuck up he was written. We had warned him that day to stop writing all this fuck ups. He promised he would not write anything at all . But I never trusted that asshole. I trust he had written more fuck ups after that day. After end of 3rd semester he went away, unnoticed nothing . Since then I haven't heard from him. I married Tanishka last year. And here I am sitting infront of you. This is the story.

I was sitting there . My mouth wide open,jaw dropped down to level of trachea.

I could not believe all this time I was deceived by a diary. All I read and imagined was a lie in a plain sight. It was all fabricated. A story of someone else made and presented as own.
Who were this Rudra Singh and Cynthia?

There was no one named such . It written in the diary isn't it? See , that guy was a cheat. He was not normal. I didn't knew what happened to him but I am happy that he is away from my life.

In the diary it's mentioned that you had betrayed him by kissing Tanishka. And the diary ends there. Can you explain what exactly happened?

Come on , I can kiss my girlfriend anytime I want. It was during the project works that we had to stay late at college. Me and Tanishka were alone in the classroom. And of course we were close so we thought it might be thrill make out in classroom. But we didn't someone was watching us. The burned , jealoused cheat hypocrite Rihan was watching us. So maybe he wrote that event differently. 

I sat there flabbergasted. I still can't believe I was cheated. A drop of tear came out of my eyes. I was attached to the diary and it felt like it had cheated with me . It felt like I was breaking up from a serious relationship. Seeing my condition, Aksh came near to me. 

It's an advice :stay away from that guy. He ruins everything. He ruins relations he fuck ups people's mind. He is a monster . I suggest you to throw the diary and move on. Don't find the answers of questions that are not real. You are running after a mirage.