Scenario 41: Olympus's Scorpion

Zacznij od początku

Leo: "Right!"

---Scene Change---

Some campers that went to get some materials escorted by Artemis's Huntresses and Artemis herself were ambushed by a large horde of monsters!

Chimeras, Empousas, Minotaurs, lead by a giant Cyclops!

The Huntresses, Artemis, along with the Campers were surrounded!

But when an Empousa tried to attack a camper a Purple arrow flew through her head as the vile shapeshifter fade into golden dust, as another empousa followed suite with a Purple Energy Arrow soon hit the monster's head killing it!

The monsters and everyone then looked to see Leo Valdez, the Son of Hephaesteus accompanied by a Man in Black with a weapon in his Right hand!

Artemis: "Who are you?!"

Horobi: "Scanning..."

He said while looking at Artemis top to bottom...

Horobi: "Identified, Goddess Of The Moon: Artemis"

Artemis: "I won't repeat again! Who are you?"

Horobi: "My designation: Horobi..."

Horobi: "I am a HumaGear, one of Hephaetus's creations..."

Horobi: "Permission to use Sting Scorpion?"

Artemis: "Permission, Granted...?"

The Goddess said in a confused tone...

Horobi: "Command Understood"

Then Horobi proceeds to take out a belt and a Rectangular device...

???: FORCERISER!

Rectangular Device: POISON!

Horobi then inserts the Rectangular Device known as a "Progrise Key" to the slot in the ForceRiser, his belt!

Horobi: "Henshin..."

ForceRiser: FORCERISE! STING SCORPION! 

ForceRiser: B~R~E~A~K~D~O~W~N!

The belt finished announcing with a bit of static...

There everyone saw Horobi transform into Kamen Rider Horobi...

Nice name, right? Hephaesteus really sucked at naming...

Cyclops: "What is armor going to do to us?"

The Cyclops then sent a Chimera to  attack him but Horobi merely stood there and pointed his left hand which released a stinger that pireced through the Chimera's body!

Horobi then threw the Dead Chimera at the Cyclops as another Chimera tried to attack it, only for it to be shot in the head by Horobi's Personal Weapon, The Attache Arrow!

The fight continued as the Campers along with Artemis and her Huntressesfought back leaving a Minotaur and the Cyclops!

The Minotaur then tried to attack Horobi with his axe only to see that Horobi jumped off on top of the axe and slashed the Minotaur's head off!

The Minotaur was slain as it's carcass slowly faded into Golden Dust...

The Cyclops alone charged and swung it's massive Blade at Horobi, which the Rider quickly dodged as the Rider then pushed and pulled the lever on his belt!

ForceRiser: STING! DYSTOPIA!

Horobi then released his Scorpion tail on his left arm as it grew longer and lifted the Cyclops only for Horobi to pull the monster towards him and deliver a kick to the monster's chest!

An explosion occurred as everyone noticed that the Cyclops was knocked back and tried to run away...

But Horobi wasn't done yet...

Horobi then took out the Progrise Key in his belt and inserted it into the slot in his weapon!

Attache Arrow: PROGRISE KEY CONFIRMED!

Attache Arrow: READY TO UTILIZE!

Progrise Key: SCORPION'S ABILITY!

Horobi then pulled back the Attache Arrow's well arrow and released a powerful Energy arrow!

Attache Arrow: STING! KABAN SHOOT!

It announced as the Arrow soon split and multiplied into multitudes of Scorpion stingers that soon pierced the Cyclops's body and Left holes in it as the monster exploded Gold Dust!

Horobi then walked over to Artemis and apologized if he had given her the wrong impression about him and the fact that she didn't know that he wasn't a real boy, but merely an automaton that resembled one, which Artemis forgave even though it was mostly her fault for the misunderstanding...

Horobi thanked her and escorted everyone back to camp...

Chapter Ends...

A/N: Sorry guys, I've recently watched Episode 43 and I wanted to make Horobi more human in this chapter...

A/N: (Sob) (Sob) NOOOOOOO! THEY KILLED IZU and JIN.....!