Meeting an Alternate Destiny

Disclaimer: This is based on Children of Chaos, but the not the same plot or characters. So if they seem OoC, that's why. Children of Chaos belongs to The-Punmaster. I have them to thank for helping and giving me permission to write this request.

Requested by 8lack9earl8

It was a good day for a bit. His brother was watching the younger ones. There wasn't a lot of Multiversal activity going on so Chronos thought that heading out for a bit wouldn't hurt. He didn't expect that things would go down hill so quickly.

Ink had asked Sci to make a device to cancel out magic. Sci made a collar that would activate with a remote and gave it to Ink, not knowing he was going to use it on Chronos. Ink found Chronos in Songtale listening to his theme, Tokyolovania. Ink was able to get the collar on Chronos, but when he activated it, it malfunctioned.

Chronos hated that he let his guard down long enough for Inkblot to put something on him. Right as it activated, Chronos opened a portal beneath him. The device messed with his destination and made the portal to the Void. Chronos tried using any of his other magic, only to find that it didn't work. Chronos looked at Inkblot, just in time to see his other brother, and Ink's look of horror.

As Chronos fell, he mouthed to his brother 'take care of them,' before falling in. Chronos was upset that he had to leave his family behind once more. He was starting to believe that no matter where he was, Fate was still able to make his life miserable in the end.

Chronos closed his eye sockets as he felt the Void take hold of him and pulled him apart. Chronos decided that he would just sleep, not wanting to feel the pain for eternity since he couldn't die. As Chronos slept, a tall glowing figure caught him and took him to a place between Multiverses.

"Oh! I've seem to have stumbled upon Time's chosen one," a gentle voice said as she looked down at another version of her chosen child. He looked at peace, and came to the conclusion that Time had chosen a place where their child healed, but still had ties to Fate. "You have been through so much and continue to Persevere through it all."

The tall figure thought for a bit. It was thanks to Luck who told them that they sensed something in the Void. They got to him before any other deity did. Now it was a matter of what to do with him. Destiny thought for a bit before deciding that putting Time's chosen with her chosen and his lover was a good idea.

Destiny placed him in the same place that they did with Erratum. They thought Time's chosen would be happy with her chosen, but Destiny didn't know Chronos's past. They didn't know what they were actually doing by arranging this meeting.

With a Skeleton

A skeleton was wearing a blue hoodie, white shirt, black shorts with a white stripe on either side and had his gray hood up and grayish-white powder on him. Said skeleton was walking home again. On his way, he was met with the same alleyway that he found Erratum and Blue.

The two five year-olds were strange and wild to say the least, but he didn't regret taking them home. The skeleton decided to reminisce the day he found them and entered the alley once more. What he didn't expect to find was a kid who looked like a ten year old version of Erratum sleeping on a piece of cardboard.

He noted that this kid's clothes looked in better condition that Erratum's were when he first found them. The kid was wearing a gray shirt, a blue hoodie with yellow fur at the edge and red fabric at the end of the hoodie that looked stitched on with magic threads. The kid also had on blue shorts that matched the hoodie with red stripes on the side, and what looked to be red high-top shoes which were yellow toed, with blue on the top and soles. There were far more scars on this kid, but they looked like they were at least treated. The kid had tear tracks that were far worse than Erratum's. He studied all the scars on the kid and followed it to the kid's neck, only for his eyes to widen.