A Meeting of Multiverses (Part 1)

A/N: Important info before you start. You will be confused. I was trying not to be confusing and hopefully you all understand. If you have any questions, write them in the comments and I will do my best to clarify them. This is a HWHBB crossover. There will be reference to people from the Stableverse, Timeverse, and Corruptverse. Hopefully you can tell them all apart. Some context, this holds no continuity to the story and this is two year after Chronos enters Quantumtale. Ink and Error from the Timeverse is called Inkblot and Erratum. I have decided that Error in the Stableverse has the glitchy voice as to tell Error and Chronos apart. Hope you enjoy.

Tk, didn't know what to do. He actually kind of regrets not bringing him up before, but he had been asked to not get him involved with the Multiversal skeleton brothers. Especially after what happened with their meeting with Geno, which was still a sore topic, Tk kept quiet.

That was before another version of him showed up. Tk really thought that it was important to bring his older brother to finally meet everyone. Afterall, his older brother was in a better place now. He should be up to meeting with the others and another alternate version of himself.

"Come on Chronos," Tk called. "I think it's high time you meet the others! Something happened and I think you should be there to see it!"

"Tk, I really don't want to meet everyone," Chronos replied. "Besides, I don't sense anything wrong, at least not in our AUs Timeverse. I really don't want to get involved in another Multiverse, much less the Stableverse that houses our AU."

"I told you there wasn't another alternate version of you from the Stableverse there," Tk said, very careful of his words. "None of them know about you being a Destroyer. You would be introduced as my older brother to everyone at once. I want them to see my amazing older brother who's taken care of me and Paps. Please Chronos?"

Chronos thought really hard about this. He was okay with the Timeverse residents knowing about him. After all, most didn't dare mess with his family or AU. He wasn't so sure about the Multiverse outside his AU Multiverse. From what he learned from Tk and Papy, the Stableverse skeleton brothers were quite friendly, if not slightly creepy. Although, there were times when Tk came home from the Stableverse and seemed disturbed because of the other skeletons.

Chronos thought about the pros and cons before nodding. "Alright, I think it's safe to meet them," Chronos said. "Not like they can kill me anyway if they attack."

Tk only half cheered due to the fact he convinced Chronos to meet with the others. He was still sad about the fact that his big brother still expected to get attacked. Tk wasn't really prepared to see his older brother get beaten. At least he knew that Chronos wouldn't attack anyone on site anymore thanks to encountering Inkblot so many times in their AU.

"Alright, you wait here," Tk said as he made a portal to the Multi-void. "I'll come and get you when I gather everyone up."

Chronos nods and takes a seat at their kitchen table. Luckily for Chronos and Tk, Papy was with Asgore, Toriel, Undyne, and Alphys. They were out on a playdate with Asgore's parents. They knew he was in safe hands and could worry about other things.

Tk hopped through the portal to the Multi-void to see everyone already there waiting impatiently. Some of the more compassionate skeletons looked worried, others indifferent or bored, others were curious.

Ink immediately saw Tk and rushed over with Orbit. "Tk, what's the emergency!?" Ink asked frantically as he scanned the kid with Orbit.

"Uh, about that ...," Tk said as he rubbed the back of his skull. "There is no emergency."