Shattered Glass (Part 1)

When glass hits the floor, it shatters into many different pieces. Each piece is of a greater whole. Now if the glass of a mirror breaks, the reflection shows many of what is in the mirror's sight. Unlike a glass pot, if you fix a mirror, the reflection will never be the same. Sure, if you get all the pieces and put them together, the mirror is whole. However, the reflection is not the same.

"Ink, are you sure about this?" Dream asked as he followed his friend with Blueberry. "You don't even know what it does."

"I know!" Ink exclaimed. "That's why you two are coming with me to see Error. Maybe he'll have some idea of what this little thing is and where it came from."

"I think you should lock it up," Blueberry said. "I'm getting very bad vibes from it. Even my second emotions get the same feeling. You shouldn't be holding it out. What if you break it!? It could do irreversible damage!"

"Berry's right," Dream said. "It could be dangerous for all we know. It gives off such a strange aura. I think you should just seal it away where no one can get to it."

"Come on, aren't you curious about what this mirror is?" Ink asked as he held up the small palm sized mirror. "Besides, something this small can't be that dangerous. I'm sure this mirror is harmless."

"Ink, Chronos is small, but you've seen how dangerous he is," Blueberry said, remembering when Ink tried to capture Chronos. It was lucky for them that Blueberry allowed his second emotions to guide him to calm Chronos. "You don't want to mess with something we know nothing about."

"That's why we are going to Error," Ink said. "We can't simply Check this mirror to figure it out. So the next best thing is seeing Error. He can read more than a normal Check with the codes. Once we see what this does, we can go from there on what to do."

"I still think this is a bad idea," Blueberry mumbled to Dream. "You found that in the ruins of Dreamtale. You should have gone to Nightmare. I'm sure he would have known what it is and told you. Ink might mess with it and cause more problems we need to fix."

"I didn't know how Nightmare would react to it," Dream whispered back. "He didn't take me finding his circlet too well before, so I figured he wouldn't react too well to the mirror. As for Ink, there was nothing I could do. I tried to make up excuses and hide it, but he found it because of the magic and aura it gave off. That's why I wanted you to come along. I know we can't sop him, but we can at least minimize the damage."

"You're lucky Error is going to help us instead of Sci," Blueberry whispers. "At least Error would know how to restrain Ink. They've know each other for a millennia or something. If anything happens, Error will help us for sure."

"I just hope nothing happens," Dream said.

Then they continued in silence through the Anti-void. They would have gotten to Error's area if it wasn't for the fact that Ink forgot where it was exactly. Blueberry knew, but his position was still to remain a secret from the Guardian and Creator.

When Ink saw some color in the vast void of white, he started to run, knowing he found Error's living space in the Anti-void. As Ink and his fellow Star Sanses got closer, they were able to catch sight of Error knitting with a window opened to Songtale for Snowdin's Remix theme playing through.

"Error!" Ink yelled as he got close enough. "We need your help!"

"Ink?" Error called as he looked up from his work. "Blueberry? Dream? What are you three doing here? You're not here to capture me, are you?"

"No, we need your help with something," Ink said as Blueberry and Dream made it to his side. "We didn't know what this mirror does, so I thought you would be the best person to help us figure it out."