Intervention (Update!!!)

A/N: I had decided to make this into a book. This is only part of the first chapter. If you want to see more, then go read the book. The name of the book is this chapter's title.

It was supposed to be a normal trip into the Multiverse with his brothers. All five of them have been stressed with how things were going in their shared AU and the Multiverse around them trying to get them for whatever reason. Paper Crane, the less stressed out than his siblings, thought spending a few days in Outertale would be a good idea. Chronos wanted to object, but a voice told him that they needed to relax.

So there they were. Relaxing in a copy of Outertale on the satellite Chronos had moved when he first went out in Timeverse. Chronos had used his strings to make a big tent for him and his brothers to sleep in. If they needed anything, Chronos would just open a portal to De-void, Quantumtale, or any other place to retrieve what was needed.

It was their third day in Outertale copy 1 when everything went downhill. Orion, the Outertale Sans, and Andromeda, the Outertale Papyrus, were there playing with Tk, Papy, and Paper Crane. Chronos and his other brother watched on, enjoying his brothers being happy and relaxing instead of worrying about Chronos getting hurt.

Then everything happened too fast, it was a blur to most. Apparently Ink, Error, Nightmare and gang were watching them. Chronos was aware of them, but let them be since none of them were doing anything to each other or his siblings. That quickly changed when Error tried to approach Chronos. It was then that an all out battle commenced.

Chronos was going to open a portal when he was shot by some energy beam. The same was done to his other little brothers which caused them to faint. Chronos moved quickly to catch them as they were falling to the floor. That's when Chronos was alerted by his other brother that the shot that hit them disabled their magic. Chronos held his little brothers close and took any attack or damage that came in their direction.

The battle between the two forces was so intense that it destroyed the satellite. In doing so, however, caused Chronos and his four siblings to fall into the Void beneath Outertale. Error, Ink, and Nightmare tried to save them, but only got in each other's way. Right when Chronos entered the Void, he heard the voice that advised him to go to Outertale in the first place.

"I need you and your brothers to change Fate's design for me," the soft voice whispered as Chronos fell unconscious.

When Chronos woke up, he and his brothers were laying on a pile of leaves under the shade of a tree. Chronos took this opportunity to check the codes of the place he was in. He found out he was in a different Multiverse, but with that anti-magic beam he took, he wasn't able to see everything about the Multiverse.

Chronos also found out that he was in Dreamtale, the original to boot. In fact, he was just outside the village and the farthest from the Tree of Feeling. The Feeling Twins were born and their mother fused with the tree. The village was newly built, so the Apple Incident hasn't occurred just yet.

Chronos thought about the pros and cons of going to live in the village. Both brothers of feeling would sense him, but he wanted to help his Nightmare out. In the end, Chronos decided it was for the best to live there. He didn't know how long some of his magic would be disabled, but he needed to take care of his little brothers.

When all his brothers were up, he entered the village and easily bought out one of the larger buildings. Chronos fashioned the front half to be a clothing shop called 'The Multiverse' as he thought the name up. It's unoriginal, but he didn't really care. The back half had a kitchen area, dining room, bathroom, a master bedroom and the spare bedroom was fashioned into Chronos's work space.

The Multiverse was popular with the different fashion styles that Chronos made from different AUs. Many had loved the dolls that Chronos made of the different Sans of the Multiverse. However, many requested a Dream doll. Now, this wasn't much of a surprise to Chronos or his other brother. However, it was a surprise when they were asked to present the Guardians of Positive and Negative Feelings dolls of themselves.

Chronos feigned modesty and instead would send his brothers to give the Twins their dolls. Chronos knew his brothers would be just fine on their own as he ran the shop. Everyone learned when The Multiverse stared up not to mess with Chronos's siblings.

There was an incident where kids had hurt the youngest, and The Multiverse was closed for an entire month until the injured brother was healed properly. The other incident was when Paper Crane was made fun of for being childish. When Chronos found out, he closed shop until whoever hurt Paper Crane's feelings apologized. Many of the other villagers who wanted the shop to open and tried to apologize for the other villager's insolents, but Paper Crane knew it wasn't them. Soon, the other villagers found out who did it and forced him to apologize and was banned from ever going into The Multiverse by the other villagers.

So when the day came for Paper Crane, Tk, and Papy to give the twins their dolls, Chronos decided to tell his brothers something to make Nightmare and Dream close to their family.

A/n: I'm not gonna lie, I do love Dreamtale a lot. I might even thing about A Dreamswap special. I hope you like this one. This time Chronos and his four brothers are in a whole other Multiverse. Again, I had made this into a book. If you like then go read it.