1 - Ground Rules, Oldie

DISCLAIMER: The name, characters and events in this book are entirely the author's imagination. Resemblance to any person, alive or dead, is purely coincidental and unintended on the author's part.

Furthermore, this story does not intend to hurt any religious, social or political belief.

Text Copyright © RaghavBhatia7

All rights reserved. The moral rights of the author have been asserted. This story is published subject to the condition that it must not be reproduced or transmitted in whole or in part, in any manner, without written consent of the copyright holder, and any infringement of this is the violation of the copyright law.

This is a sequel book, so make sure you read the first installment or you'll be completely lost here.

Have fun!
_______________________________________

Hello there, oldie. You probably know me. My (false) name is Bee.

What you probably don't know, however, is that I'm in deep, deep trouble.

Before we begin, there are some ground rules I want to lay out bare, okay? Nothing too harsh. Pretty basic stuff.

1.You are not allowed interrupt me. I'm not your Marra. So learn to be a good listener.

2.You are not to doubt my word. You need to trust me blindly. At times it might seem like I am lying, like I am making things up. But everything I am going to tell you is one-hundred per cent the truth. Digest that pill.

3.You are not to mock me, either. Nor are you to judge me. I'll admit I've made some stupid decisions that got me in this fix, but then again, that's what makes us human.

What fix, you ask? Well, for one, I'm light years away from my new home. For another, I'm pretty sure I'll be dead before I finish wising you up on my current predicament. For another another . . . I think I might have put my estranged friends in peril, too. Estranged, you say? Yep. Kinduva long story.

4.Try and be understanding, please? And maybe learn from my story on as to how not to act like a batty, short-sighted nincompoop. This is more of a request than a rule, really.

Alright, I guess that should be it. I'll add more if I think of any. My life, my [fill-in-the-blank].

And if you're thinking how I acted stupid - me, Bee, who's been acing geometry since she was of an age when most kids haven't been potty-trained - then I guess Mar and Aar haven't painted a good enough portrait of me for you.

There's a great deal of difference between intelligence and wisdom, you know. Anyone who's played Dungeons & Dragons and paid attention to the stats will understand.

Phew. I guess I'll paint my own portrait then.

WELCOME BACK, PERSON/ALIEN/PSYCHOTIC MARSUPIAL!!!

So I was really nervous and conflicted about writing this book, but now I can relax cuz I've got everything figured out and I actually think it's going to super duper fun and emotional.

Basically, you're in for quite a ride.

You can buy a paperback of the first book from Amazon now!

So if you enjoyed that book, go spend a wittle money on it? Pwetty Pweese?

Either way, gaisbduwkvddh to you. And on we go.