❤️Part 34❤️

Author's Note : Thank you so much for for your Votes and comments !

DO HIT THE STAR BUTTON🌟🌟🌟

Do provide the Inline Comments !😍

............................................................

Supriya is lying conscious on Raj's lap.

20 mins before - Flashback

Soha Room

Soha angrily :  "Mom.. Mami ( Nyonika) is arranging for suharaat for Manik and Nandini.... How can you let happen this?"

Supriya chuckled :   "Thank God Soha... Atleast now you are thinking that your mother is alive to think of something properly..... Otherwise I thought that you will now also plan badly like your brother"

Soha whined :  "Mom.... Please do something Mom... I can't let my Manik to another girl"

Supriya then told Soha about her plan to act like she got a heart attack...

Likewise when Supriya is talking to Raj, she acted like she had a attack and fainted on Raj's lap.... Raj shouted and Soha started to cry...

Present

Nyonika came out of the kitchen and shocked to see Nandini and Manik...

Nyonika to MaNan :  "Why you both of you here now?"

Manik panicked :  " Mom... It seems Supriya bua had a attack... We have to rush her to the hospital"

By this time Dhruv too came the living room...
Nyonika understanding the situation...  :  "Okay.... Manik and Nandini... You go to your room.... Dhruv will take her to the hospital... And your dad will accompany them"

Hearing this Soha stunned for a second and again started to cry heavily.

Nandini :  "But Mummyji... Manik will also accompany you all to the hospital..Mm.. I don't have any problem"

Nyonika panicked :  "But Nandini... Guruji told that the Next auspicious time for you suharaat will be only after 2 weeks as per both of your kundalis... And our family believes in kundalis"

Hearing this Manik and Nandini shockingly looked at each other...

Nandini with a fake smile :  "It's okay Mummyji.... Manik will not be happy when all of you are in hospital... And we don't want our new life to begin in this situation"

Hearing this Soha became the happiest person in the world while Nyonika is worried.

Raj :  "Manik... Go fast and start the car"

Manik rushed to start the car while Nandini who is about to follow him is stopped by Nyonika.

Nyonika :  "You should not come to hospital atleast not today and I insist on it.. You go and sleep in the guest room"

Nandini who is about to go saw Soha cunningly smiling at her....

Nandini without showing any expressions on her face left for the room.

At the nearby hospital

The doctor who is bribed by Aryaman already told Malhotras that Supriya had a major attack and she should be kept admitted...

After few hours when Soha and Supriya were left alone, Supriya slowly opened her eyes and looked here and there... Knowing no one is around except Soha, she felt relieved..

Soha :  "Mom, I was shocked that our plan got failed when Nyonika told Manik and Nandini to stay in the room...but at last our plan got succeeded"

Supriya chuckled :  "I already over  heard when Guruji told Nyonika about the auspicious time... And I too know about Malhotra mentality... They can't be happy when some one is in trouble"

Hearing this Soha gave a hifi to her mother and laughed..

Outside the Room..

Manik is taking a small nap after thinking only about Nandini till now...

Since it is late night only Manik and Dhruv stayed in the hospital while Raj and Nyonika left for the home knowing Supriya is safe and also because Nandini is alone at home.

Malhotra Mansion

Guest Room

Nandini started to shed tears because of her beautiful dreams with Manik got shattered in a second....

............................................................

DO HIT THE STAR BUTTON🌟🌟🌟

Do provide the Inline Comments !😍