❤️Part 38❤️

Author's Note : Thank you so much for for your Votes and comments !

DO HIT THE STAR BUTTON🌟🌟🌟

Do provide the Inline Comments !😍

............................................................

Few days later,

It was Saturday and Manik took day off voluntarily though he had some works to be completed in office.

Manik smilingly descended the stairs and came to the dining table to have breakfast.

As usual Soha served the breakfast for Manik, while Nyonika served the rest. Nandini stopped even thinking negatively since she knew about their relationship and she thought it would be useless to be jealous of that stupid Soha always. So now a days, she even sat beside Manik and started to have breakfast and dinner with him.

For which Soha and her mother Supriya scolded her indirectly saying she doesn't respect the elders or the men in the house by eating with them together.

But Nyonika and Raj said that it is fine with them. Even Raj was very curious in not letting Supriya offend Nandini after Nyonika gave him an earful about Supriya and Soha's deeds and how will it overboard if he keeps on supporting them and offending Nandini, their own daughter - in - law.

Manik smilingly : "Aunty ! Today, you have an appointment in the hospital for the regular check-up. For that only, I took day off today. I will take you to the hospital."

Nandini's food choked in her throat. Though she did not ask about Manik's sudden day off, she felt it will be to take her anywhere, atleast for a movie date since they had not been anywhere together after wedding.

Now hearing what Manik said, she couldn't believe her ears.

Supriya happily : "Thank you Manik. I knew one day you will definitely will understand this aunty's true love and affection....But Manik....? Can we take Soha also? So that she will accompany me?"

Manik smilingly to Soha : "Why not? Even I was supposed to ask Soha itself. Soha? Will you go out with me to the hospital?"

Both Nandini and Soha are shocked because if they removed the hospital word from Manik's sentence, it seems he is asking Soha to go out on a date with him.

Nyonika understanding the situation : "But Manik? Dhruv will take them to the hospital. Why can't you take Nandini to her father's home? She is missing her father and brother badly"

Manik thoughtfully : "It's okay Mom, I will take them to the hospital."

Manik turning to Nandini : "Nandini? Why Can't you go your father's home by yourself. You have your car here. And please tell sasurji, abhimanyu and mukthi that I asked about their well being"

Nandini's eyes welled up with tears but nodded her head. How could she go to her father's house without Manik, and that too first time after marriage.

Manik smilingly : "Okay then, Aunty and Soha. Get ready fast. I will be waiting outside"

Nandini rushed to the Guest room and sat there in silence for some time.

She thought that better she would go to her father's home and see them, as she is deeply shaken today. She will feel relieved if she see them.

Quickly, she pulled out her car keys (only informing Nyonika) and without saying anything to Manik who is standing near his car in the parking, she drove the car away.

Manik with a small smile playing on his lips watched the way she drove the car.

............................................................

DO HIT THE STAR BUTTON🌟🌟🌟

Do provide the Inline Comments !😍