❤️Part 40❤️

Author's Note : Thank you so much for for your Votes and comments !

DO HIT THE STAR BUTTON🌟🌟🌟

Do provide the Inline Comments !😍

Longest Update! Hope everyone is happy😀

............................................................

Manik and Nandini left for the airport and were waiting for departure.

Nandini was too surprised when she came to know that they were leaving to Switzerland for their honeymoon.

Though she had been there several times, she never had any expectations in places for her honeymoon with Manik since she knows about their affordability.

Though the first honeymoon package which was  gifted by Abhimanyu to Italy got cancelled due to Soha and her mother, Manik always wanted to give best to Nandini who was the princess of Murthy, but now she being the queen ruling his heart forever. Humesha.

Nandini asked Manik if Soha would come to know of their honeymoon trip and try to ruin it. Manik shook his head in No. He told Nandini that in case of any emergency for my parents and your family, Cabir will call me. I am not going to answer any calls or believe in those information forcing us to return. I am sorry to say, but my parents may be influenced by Soha. And even it is for cabir, we have some secret codes to confirm if he is not influenced by any threat. I don't know why but I have to plan all this to make you happy. And that matters me most. Nandini beamed at Manik and hugged him  tightly at the airport lounge.

They both were too happy that they always looked at each other and smiling, giggling like fools having the attention of other passengers.

First, two days they had jet lags, but they tried to sneak out of their room and visit some places.

It was their third night at Switzerland, they thought to have fun  so they went to a club and enjoyed with some drinks, though both were determined to not get overboard in a foreign city.

Manik excused himself from Nandini to go to restroom. But when he returned he saw someone so good looking sitting at place (where he was seated previously) and talking with Nandini very happily. 

Manik got very angry unknowingly but to add to this , Nandini too smiled and talked to that person, touching his fingers often.

Manik went near the table and glared at Nandini.

Nandini still not recognizing his glares, to the other person :  "Hey vicky, Meet my husband Manik. Manik he is Vicky urf Vikram, my university friend"

Manik greeted the other person with a small smile. But the other person did not even glanced at Manik and still looking at Nandini like if he is about to eat her without even holding her hands.

Manik suddenly pushed the man due to which he stumbled but careful not to fall on the floor.

Nandini shocked and was about to shout when Manik forcefully grabbed her hands and got her to Taxi that took them to their hotel.

Throughout the way, Nandini is silent not being calm but she did not want to yell Manik in front of Taxi Driver.

But as soon as they reach the hotel, Nandini angrily walked in to the hotel while Manik after paying the fare took speed pace to reach her and grabbed her hand.

Nandini tried to take her hand from his hold but failed in protesting.

Manik on reaching their room shut their door behind them and slammed Nandini with the door with his hands behind her, preventing her to get hurt.